Straightner on the cruise???

Disneyof3

<font color=deeppink>Mother of my 3 angels, heaven
:)

:confused3Asking this question for my daughter, allowed on the cruise yes or no???:confused3

Thanks again:banana:

I've brought my Chi iron & used it on all 4 Disney cruises I've been on. I usually leave it sitting out to cool & not heard anything from our host that I shouldn't have it.

Disneyof3 said:
:)

:confused3Asking this question for my daughter, allowed on the cruise yes or no???:confused3

Thanks again:banana:

Hair straightening iron, right? I've always brought mine and haven't had a problem. I know you are specifically NOT allowed to bring your own clothes iron, but you can ask your stateroom attendant to borrow one of DCLs.

Clothes irons are not allowed in the stateroom at all, but straighteners and curling irons for hair are permitted. There are irons in the laundry rooms for guest use.

:yay::yay:

Daughter is very excited, thanks everyone. Wasn't sure if this was a hazard with fire like a clothes iron.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter