Storing luggage

Lyndarella

All my dreams are coming true
I know that Bell Services will transfer my luggage from VWL to OKW, but what if I take a cruise (just 3 or 4 days) in between? Will they keep my things that long? There are things I need at "home" that I wouldn't want to take on a cruise. Would it be better if I stayed at the same resort on both ends of the cruise? Or do I need to cruise at the very beginning or end of my trip?

I would call luggage services at whichever resort you want your luggage to be at while you are on the cruise and ask. You never know. I know on another board they have a Disney stroller that Dis members pass back and forth and it is very often left at luggage services of whichever hotel the next person using the stroller is staying at. So if they do it for the stroller and for people getting packages shipped to them at the resorts, they will probably do it for a guest's luggage. Most guests do take the cruise either at the beginning or end of a WDW trip, especially if they are on a Land and Sea package, but I am sure you are not the first person to split the vacation this way. Great idea, btw! Good luck!

It looks like you are about to leave for Florida.

Be sure and check the weather reports. Hurricane Isabel is churning out there in the Atlantic.

:eek:

We just did this very thing at BCV and there was no problem at all putting the luggage we didn´t need for the cruise into long-term storage. We stayed one more night at BCV at the end of the cruise but we would just as easily have been able to collect the luggage without checking-in. This was a wonderful service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter