Storage Contemporary

Princess Disney Mom

DIS Veteran
Hi,
We are staying for 9 nights at the Contemporary, a family of 4 and if I remember from my last trip in 2009 there was hardly any drawer space. Any suggestions from persons that have stayed there. I'm thinking to get some of those hanging drawers for the closet. I use packing cubes, but I'm not sure there is anywhere to put them. Ideas?

We found drawer space to be lacking as well but usually we live out of our suitcases anyway, lol. We really only use drawers for pants. Socks and underware can stay in the suitcases. Shirts, that don't do well folded, get hung up in the closet.

I usually bring half a dozen or so extra wire hangers in my suit case since they are small to make hanging more stuff up possible.

There is the big desk there with room under neath to line up some suitcases laying flat on the floor and still have room to use the desk and desk. That's the best solution I came up with.

Bringing / buying extra things just doesn't make sense to me. Too much effort, I've got bigger and better things to do than play house when I'm at WDW ;)

Hi,
We are staying for 9 nights at the Contemporary, a family of 4 and if I remember from my last trip in 2009 there was hardly any drawer space. Any suggestions from persons that have stayed there. I'm thinking to get some of those hanging drawers for the closet. I use packing cubes, but I'm not sure there is anywhere to put them. Ideas?

We use packing cubes as well. We just leave them in the suitcase and live out of it. Saves packing/unpacking. We will hang up a few things that need it and unload toiletries. that's about it.

I use one of these:

20130418RI47_Isaac_Mizrahi_6-Shelf_Hanging_Closet_Organizer_Two-Pack_IM-65107_C.jpg

It collapses flat and is easy to pack.

Thanks everyone. I'm going to get a hanging closet storage organizer and put some packing cubes in it and also keep the other cubes in the suitcases. We are a family of four so it can be tight with everyones stuff and being organized enough to get up and out.

I also pack 2 collapsible boxes whenever we travel. One is for the bathroom. It helps keep everything tidy, and I feel better knowing that housekeeping isn't handling toothbrushes etc. right after scrubbing the toilet. The second is for all of our various electronic cables, batteries, chargers, etc. It usually sits on the "desk" of our hotel and everyone knows where to go when they need to charge something.

Also, if you get the right kind, the collapsible boxes will slide right in like drawers. I wouldn't bother for all the shelves, but one or two might be handy.

4911b35e58ca860530ef08a7485527a1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter