Stop staring at me Phil! A Vinylmation stalking(with a side of *sparkle*)9/19 TR END!

Prince Naveen is so cute! I love the faces he makes! That's so nice that he hung out with you guys for a while! :thumbsup2

I really like the new HM queue, but next time I will probably just skip it to get on the ride faster! I can never find Mr. Toad's statue in the cemetery! :scared1:

I love your ghost PP pictures! You guys actually look scared, Brandon and look ridiculous in ours! :rotfl:

Ok, I'm a little late to the party and it looks like I've missed tons of exciting things! Congrats on the engagement! So happy for you! I'm going to try and get all caught up.

I love the pictures! You guys look like you had a great time at MNSSHP!! I can't wait to experience it next year!
I'm not sure how well I would do at making a scared face for those pictures!! I have a tendency to start laughing when I'm supposed to pose like that for pictures!:lmao:

I'm really enjoying your TR, can't wait to read more!:thumbsup2

I love when you're able to spend one-on-one time with the characters; it makes you feel special and adds a little pixie dust to your night.

I agree, the new HM queue is very cool. However, I've only been through it once, because Alex is always anxious to get on the ride. Since the hitchhiking ghosts have been added at the end, it's become his favorite dark ride at WDW.

I don't think you made bad scary faces, and besides, it just gives you something to build on for future MNSSHPs! :laughing:

Nice pictures! I can't wait to see the new HM additions.

I have to agree--Tim is a very good actor! :thumbsup2

Shannon, I love the latest update. The pictures at the HM are terrific. You look great, but Tim's reactions are outstanding!

Those PP are so good!! I love the ones with the ghosts in them...they are too cute!

I forgot to mention in my last post how much I loved your shirts!!

Great pictures! That's great that you guys get so into the spirit of the pictures. It looks like you're really having a lot of fun.

I love the Haunted Mansion magic pictures. They're kinda cool, kinda scary.

How odd that they left Naveen out there by his lonesome! I always wonder how the characters act differently when they meet children vs. adults, is it sometimes nice to talk with adults more one-on-one instead of a huge long line of kids? It must be very exhausting to be that perky to all those kids! But I guess some adults would be more nit-picky about the character?

Castle and balloon pictures are classics. New ones are imperative. :)

I love you HM Photopass pics! They look awesome! I'm bummed though because I didn't know about the hitchhiking ghosts one! I so wish I would have gotten that one too!

Also, how far into the trip is the engagement? I'm getting so anxious waiting to here how he proposed!

LOVE the PP pictures, especially the HM ones! I am still kicking myself because we missed that opportunity the night we went. It was pouring rain and we all just ran from place to place in our big ponchos trying not to get wet. We didn't get a lot of pictures at all

Your shirts are super cute too!

Thank you :goodvibes I think it would have been tough to do during the rain, that stinks!! I wish we had waited for the Cinderellas coach one, but the line was so long!

I somehow missed you starting your TR, but I'm all caught up now and subbing!

First off: CONGRATS! How exciting... and such a lovely ring!!!!

As for the 'overheard' conversation, that is absolutely hilarious. I am grateful every time I hear something like that for my DH, who loves Disney and doesn't feel that it is 'beneath' him.

(You totally know that guy ended up cracking a smile at some point... probably came home wearing a set of Mickey Ears!!!)

I was really bummed on our trip that we didn't get to check out D Street, apparently they had a massive power outage in DTD the day we went, and all the shops along the waterfront were closed! Boo.

I swear there is something about a picture of the Virginia Piedmont that you just KNOW what you're looking at. Which wineries did you go to? We're actually heading down tomorrow for a weekend at Barboursville and are thinking about trying some new places in C'vill / south this weekend. Any suggestions?

Again, congratulations and I look forward to reading more of your report!!!

Thank you :cutie: I like to think that grumpy guy on the bus ended up having a great time...he was probably just anxious to get vacation started!

Aww bummer about D Street...I think it has become one of my favorite shops down there!

Oh my gosh the wineries were so beautiful!! My friends drove and we just randomly picked places we drove near...we ended up going to Afton Mountain, , King Family Vineyards, and Pollak Vineyards...they were all beautiful but I liked the wine at King Family and Afton Mountain the best :goodvibes

Love the balloon and castle pics! You can never have too many of them

Yay on meeting Prince Naveen! I so wanted to meet him and Tiana on our trip but we weren't lucky.

I have to agree in that the HM interactive queue is so much fun! Your photos with the ghosts look great

Thank you :goodvibes I have met them both together before and they are great characters for interaction, very fun!!

Hey girl!

Your MNSSHP shirts are just adorable-- where did you get them?

I love all your pictures so far and your ME experience with the grumpy dude behind you!

Can't wait to hear the engagement story!!

Thank you :goodvibes Tim actually found them at Hot Topic

I guess you have a one up on everyone else with my wedding plans due to those boards :rotfl:

Tim has excellent scary faces!

Are those ghost pictures only during Halloween or are they there all year round?

He is a pretty good actor!! :goodvibes

I think those pictures are just during Halloween time, but I am not sure

Hey!!

I totally creeped your pictures on facebook and started reading your TR at the same time, and I made the connection that they were one in the same! I just had to read the TR to find out the stories behind all your great photopass pictures!!

Congratulations on your engagement!! How romantic to be in Disney!! I can't wait to hear how he did it!! I am sucker for anything weddings... and Disney!

Can't wait to read more!!

:rotfl: Hey creeping is welcome!!
Thank you :goodvibes and thanks for joining in on my TR :thumbsup2

Prince Naveen is so cute! I love the faces he makes! That's so nice that he hung out with you guys for a while!

I really like the new HM queue, but next time I will probably just skip it to get on the ride faster! I can never find Mr. Toad's statue in the cemetery!

I love your ghost PP pictures! You guys actually look scared, Brandon and look ridiculous in ours!

Isn't he a cutie...he was so animated!!
Some of the times we went through the queue, if it was busy we just skipped it, HM is a ride we have to go on multiple times!! Mr. Toad is way in the back on the left...Tim pointed it out to me

I think I look a little silly, I need Tim to teach me :rotfl:

Ok, I'm a little late to the party and it looks like I've missed tons of exciting things! Congrats on the engagement! So happy for you! I'm going to try and get all caught up.

Thank you!! :goodvibes

I love the pictures! You guys look like you had a great time at MNSSHP!! I can't wait to experience it next year!
I'm not sure how well I would do at making a scared face for those pictures!! I have a tendency to start laughing when I'm supposed to pose like that for pictures!:lmao:

I'm really enjoying your TR, can't wait to read more!:thumbsup2

Thank you :goodvibes when we return for our wedding we are thinking about doing MNSSHP again, it was a lot of fun!

I guess my scared face is just putting my hands up to my face :rotfl:

I love when you're able to spend one-on-one time with the characters; it makes you feel special and adds a little pixie dust to your night.

I agree, the new HM queue is very cool. However, I've only been through it once, because Alex is always anxious to get on the ride. Since the hitchhiking ghosts have been added at the end, it's become his favorite dark ride at WDW.

I don't think you made bad scary faces, and besides, it just gives you something to build on for future MNSSHPs! :laughing:

It really was nice to not be rushed through a picture with Naveen, instead we got the full experience!

I was really anxious to get on it at first, but it was fun to check out the different features!

I need to practice scared faces for next time!! :rotfl:

Nice pictures! I can't wait to see the new HM additions.

I have to agree--Tim is a very good actor! :thumbsup2

He may have a new career to look into if he gets sick of social work!

Shannon, I love the latest update. The pictures at the HM are terrific. You look great, but Tim's reactions are outstanding!

Thank you :goodvibes I can imagine his ego growing reading all these compliments :rotfl:

Those PP are so good!! I love the ones with the ghosts in them...they are too cute!

I forgot to mention in my last post how much I loved your shirts!!

Thank you :goodvibes I wish we had a reason to wear them again here!!

Great pictures! That's great that you guys get so into the spirit of the pictures. It looks like you're really having a lot of fun.

Thank you :goodvibes we had such a good time at the party, but the travel and lack of sleep started to creep up on us that night!

I love the Haunted Mansion magic pictures. They're kinda cool, kinda scary.

How odd that they left Naveen out there by his lonesome! I always wonder how the characters act differently when they meet children vs. adults, is it sometimes nice to talk with adults more one-on-one instead of a huge long line of kids? It must be very exhausting to be that perky to all those kids! But I guess some adults would be more nit-picky about the character?

Castle and balloon pictures are classics. New ones are imperative. :)

Thank you!! I feel like Sleeping Beauty is one I have a hard time interacting with, but Naveen was awesome!

I love you HM Photopass pics! They look awesome! I'm bummed though because I didn't know about the hitchhiking ghosts one! I so wish I would have gotten that one too!

Also, how far into the trip is the engagement? I'm getting so anxious waiting to here how he proposed!

Thank you :goodvibes when I decided to pre purchase the photopass cd I did major research where the magic shots would be!

Its pretty far into the trip, but I did start a wedding planning report on the wedding section of the Disboards that tells all about it if you want a peek!!

We went over to Tomorrowland to use our Space Mountain fastpasses. There was no line at all on the fastpass side:goodvibes

When we got up to the CM telling you which spot to go into they were just amazed by our Mike and Sulley shirts, I felt so cool getting extra attention for tshirts! We got the 2 first seats and Tim was nice enough to let me sit in the very first seat. This was the first time I have ridden very first on Space Mountain!! It was AWESOME!! I think there is not other seat than the first after you have been in that one its hard to ride further back!

Once we left Tomorrowland we made our way to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad...there was only a couple minute line so of course we had to ride! I have never been on this ride during the night time. It is a whole different ride at night! All of the extra things are animated and lit up during the dark, it really comes to life! I wish I had taken some pictures, but I promised Tim that I would just enjoy the rides, I am glad that I did! :goodvibes

I convinced Tim that you never really get wet on Splash Mountain, just a splash of water! Well of course we get a log pretty much to ourselves and of course we are in the front seat. I LOVE that ride, I just wish there was no splash at all (I know I know thats the purpose of the ride :rotfl:), well anyway we ended up SOAKED!:headache: I have never had such a tidle wave on that ride! We took a peek at the seven dwarfs out meeting guests, they looked so cool!! Too bad the line was over an hour long to meet them!

As we were leaving Splash we saw the parade was starting soon. We shoved our way into the large crowd (don't worry not in front of others, just had to make our way through strollers left empty in the way) We found a pretty good spot right where the parade begins. We were able to see the headless horseman ride, which was something Tim really was looking forward to. He moves too quickly and honestly I just wanted to enjoy it, so again no pictures – sorry!!

I did snap a few pictures of floats that went by…sorry not great quality

SAM_0530.jpg

SAM_0532.jpg

SAM_0534.jpg

This was one of my favorite parades ever, I LOVED the music and kept singing it throughout our trip. We were well into the parade and watching the villains pass by…when something peculiar happened…something that even surprised the CMs working the parade..

Shannon, I'm with you...the Boo to You Parade is one of my all-time favorites. Yes, I have first time experience with that long line for the Dwarfs. :headache:

Shannon, I did respond to your last update, but it posted "before" your update. The DIS is really goofy lately.

I love sitting in the first seat for Space Mountain! It's so much fun!

Glad you found a good parade spot! The music in the parade is so catchy! I sing it like the whole month of October.. "boo to you and boo to you..." I could keep going!! :laughing:

WAAAAITTT, I need to know what the peculiar thing was!

Always love a trip to my 3 favorite mountains!:thumbsup2

I didn't get to ride on the front seat on Space this time, but I did get the back seat. Either one is great to me!:thumbsup2

I know exactly what you mean about the front row on Splash too...:headache: :rotfl2:

I'm glad you enjoyed the parade... can't wait to find out what happened!

BTMRR at night is my favorite! Glad you enjoyed it, as well.

I agree, I like Splash Mtn, but I always sit in the back because I hate getting wet. :laughing:

Happy to see you both enjoyed the parade. The music is very catchy! I love how the Headless Horseman comes out so much earlier than the rest of the parade.

Can't wait to see what peculiar thing happened!

Nice job hitting the mountain trifecta! Always nice when the lines allow you to do that. Even if you end up just slightly wetter than you expected. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter