Stitchaholic & Scar elopement turned DFTW

It's been long enough , time for an update ! So I received my planning kit from my old/new wedding co-ordinator , we got the same planner , Vita .
My best friend and BM came to town to see me in the nick of time , my overwhelmed panicked I dunnos were coming out of me non stop.
So far we have decided on a Boma welcome/meet and greet dinner , and nothing else , I am calling and e-mailing and pulling my hair out trying to find a brunch menu for after our reception , without going through Disney catering as we just cannot meet the 7500 minimum that would require.
We (DSis ,DM , and DBF ,flower girl and MOH (my daughter) will be dress shopping on Saturday , I decided , definitly , without a dought that our wedding party will all wear converse (chuckies) for footwear :goodvibes , it is quirky , like us , the men will wear black dress pants with a shirt to match the bridesmaids.
I picked the silver mickey delight cake , marble with chocolate mousse , I picked the tussy mussy bouquet in white (stephanotis ), and white rose corsages and boutonieres.
for music , we picked " i'm yours " by Jason M'raz for the bridesmaids march , you are so beautiful for the bride march , i'll be there , jackson 5 for the unity ceremony (family unity) , and hawaiin roller coaster ride for the recessional
We still have to decide wether to hire Randy for extra photography , and I have hired Patricia Lejeune for hair and makeup

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter