Stitch & Pocahontas

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by mexico_ride, Sep 9, 2012.

1. mexico_ride

mexico_ride Earning My Ears

We're heading down in a few weeks. We haven't been since 2009, and I've fallen way behind of keeping up with every little detail of the park as I once have.

Right now my kids are obsessed with Stitch & Pocahontas (especially her raccoon friend Meko) I know we'll be seeing Lilo & Stitch at Ohana for breakfast. My questions:

Is there still a ton of Stitch merchandise in the gift shop at the exit of Stitch's Great Escape
    -and-
    How present is Pocahontas in the parks now? Any tips on seeing her or anything related to the movie? (I know the storyline is featured in Fantasmic)

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Missy13d69

Missy13d69 DIS Veteran

You can check the Kenny the Pirate blog to see if and where you can see Pocahontas.

4. OurMinnieFamily

OurMinnieFamily Mouseketeer

There was a decent amount of Stitch items in the gift shop at the exit, not as much as I would have thought seeing that you are getting off the ride.

And we didnt see Pocahontas at all, however we didnt look for her. I did however see Stitch all over the place.

5. Caseheidi

Caseheidi DIS Veteran

We saw Pocahontas at AK's Planet Watch two years ago. She also has a part in Fantasmic. I am pretty sure we also saw Meko at AK at the front gates, but I think who's there rotates.

6. Gorechick

Gorechick DIS Veteran

We met Stitch in Tomorrowland in MK one morning, no wait and Pocohontas in Camp Minnie Mickey in AK. She was not at one of the character trails but near a walkway. This was about 3 weeks ago.

7. Chief Powhatan

Chief Powhatan Mouseketeer

Pocahantas spends her days in the AK. Greeting times are published in the daily schedule.

8. singoldsby

singoldsby Earning My Ears

Pocahantas was signing things over by the Lion King show at AK when we were there....

9. mexico_ride

mexico_ride Earning My Ears

Thanks for all the heads up's! I think my kids (even though they are only 6&9) get a kick out of getting into things that are past their prime and hard to dig up stuff on. They will be so excited to find Pocahontas and especially Meko.