Still trying to decide poly gv or bc?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Mom2twinboys, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Mom2twinboys

Mom2twinboys Now mom to 3 boys

DH & I think we

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Mom2twinboys

Mom2twinboys Now mom to 3 boys

Hit the wrong button & Didn't finish my?! Meant to say BC CL? DH & I are thinking of trying BC for something new. What are the good offerings BC CL especially for breakfast?

4. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

I mainly had oatmeal and hard boiled eggs. Things I would like for breakfast at home, but rarely make.

5. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

Hi :) Breakfast offerings are the BC vary from day to day a bit. Normally they will have hard boiled eggs, bagels, croissants, yogurt, fruit, and oatmeal everyday ... and then the assortment of danishes, breakfast breads, and muffins will rotate. For example, one day might be apple danish with chocolate chip muffins and cinnamon bread, the next day might be cherry danish with banana nut muffins and blueberry bread. So you do get some variety. Usually we will check it out each morning, my kids go for anything with chocolate so if they see the chocolate chip muffins they are ecstatic! LOL :thumbsup2 If they can't find anything they like I'll just have them grab a yogurt and we'll get them something at the park. The Main St bakery in MK, Starring Rolls in DHS, etc. Also we usually book at least 1 or 2 breakfast ADRs so they can get their eggs and bacon fix. ;)

6. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

Also, a bit of advice on your ticker ;) Once you create it make sure you cut and paste the choice that says: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode It's the second one down the list. :)