Still no 2016 discounts!?!?

except you do have to factor in the $12 theme park parking

Actually, a Sunday through Thursday stay would get me to $75.

Not sure if that was a typo but if you didn't know parking is $17 now.

$75 is a pretty good rate. If you can layer a gift card savings (through one of the various methods) on top of that you can get it under $70. Take out the parking and it's equivalent to $50 offsite...That's probably a decent rate to experience "the bubble"

Ok...guess I gotta say it...

Those "discounts" are pathetic. I have crusaded against the across the board increases in everything - notably the non discounted prices during the housing crash - and now that lemon tree is bearing fruit.

Welcome to the brave new world...where you're paying double what you were a decade ago.

Sleep tight, kids.

$75 is a pretty good rate. If you can layer a gift card savings (through one of the various methods) on top of that you can get it under $70. Take out the parking and it's equivalent to $50 offsite...That's probably a decent rate to experience "the bubble"

Yep. For us $75 is the magic number for All Star stays. Any higher and the Cost Benefit doesn't work out for us. I will take $75, even if it means having to do a Sunday through Thursday visit. It is irritating that they aren't discounting Friday and Sat nights. $119/night is a little out of whack for that room, but supply and demand.....

Those "discounts" are pathetic

I agree. In 2012, we got the FL resident ticket that was $99.99, which was good for 4 days. Couple this with our $120 CBR stay, and we felt like we received a great deal! Now, those tickets are $209, and CBR is $150. So our $1000 vacation three years ago (obviously not including food), would cost $1586 (not including food) just three years later. To combat this, we will have to go back to the All Stars, for a total of $1211. In three years time, we now have to downgrade "classes", and still pay more. Sucks, but somehow I got the "I love Disney" gene and I can't shake it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter