Still Checking Wait Times At Home

TPrice

Haunted Mansion Resident
We've been home from our recent trip three weeks now, and I STILL go to the MDE app and check the wait times. My wife and I periodically text each other: "5 minute wait at Splash Mountain" I guess it's our silly way to relive the whole trip.

Or is that just me?

Haha my husband and I play a game where we go through each of the parks wait times on MDE and have the other guess the wait time and see how many the person guessing can get correct. It gives me my Disney fix and I appreciate that he puts up with it!

I do this sometimes, mostly to torture myself knowing I could be at Disney right now with a 15 minute wait or Splash, or something like that. Depending on the wait I then try to figure out why the times are what they are, ie weather, holiday, etc. It's fun.

Hahahahahahaha. I check the MDE app and the Lines app as well. I look and think...oh boy! I could ride Space Mountain with only a 10 minute standby time?!?! Why am I not there right now?!?!?!

So glad to know I'm not the only one.

Is it sad that I still have the app on my phone and randomly check it and it has almost been two years since my trip in Feb 2014.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter