Still can't believe it four days later

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
so my aunt looked at me and said that dh and I are adults and we have are act together geez it only took me not speaking to her for a year except when I had to stand up for my self.

I know I will never be done learning, the day you stop learning is the day you die.

So she gave you a compliment, right? That's great! Nice to hear that she has noticed that you are working toward being more independent. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

so my aunt looked at me and said that dh and I are adults and we have are act together geez it only took me not speaking to her for a year except when I had to stand up for my self.

I know I will never be done learning, the day you stop learning is the day you die.

You posted only a few days ago that you were extremely upset with that aunt for saying something about how much time you and your DH spend together. In light of the compliment she gave you, I have to wonder if you may have interpreted her earlier comment wrong.

Yes on my birthday I stood up for my self and that was the 27th July 4th my mom had dh and I go over to her house and my aunt and I had a long talk and I guss she woke up and relized that dh I are not "kids"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter