Steve Soares Website - Help!

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by TXDIsneyMom, Apr 22, 2005.

1. TXDIsneyMom

TXDIsneyMom Earning My Ears

Being new to discussion boards in general and the DIS in particular, all this is pretty incredible! Thank you for all the amazing info on just about every topic I could imagine! That said, please no laughing from you seasoned Disney folks when you read my post! :blush:

I keep seeing people saying to go to the Steve Soares site for entertainment schedules. (I'd love to go ahead and plan on some times for some of the shows.) Can't find them anywhere on the site! I'm guessing I sign up for $8 on the site and then I can access them, correct? Does he continually update the days/times as Disney releases them? I see on the site it says it is NOT to be used for planning, but as an assist when we're there. Is that because the entertainment schedules are put out by Disney weekly? So if I subscribed, I could access the times for May 3-10 (when we're going) on Sunday or Monday before and THEN plan accordingly?

Thank you in advance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WaltD4Me

WaltD4Me <font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate

I use Steve's site all the time and I am not signed up and I never paid anything. -- Not sure where you are looking, but the first time I looked for his site I used Google and I just put in the search "Soares Disney" -- once the site popped up, there are colored links at the top of the page for each park. Just click on one and the park's schedule for that week will come up for free.
    Try this address: http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

The schedules do get updated weekly because they change weekly. I suppose there are even changes by Disney daily, I used Steve's information as a general guide before I go. I think he probably tells you not to use the site for planning because everything is subject to change by Disney and he doesn't want to get blamed if you miss a show. You should always check Disney's daily schedule when you get to the parks in addition to Steve's info.

If you are going May 3rd, you should be able to get the schedules for
    that week on Sunday, May 1st.

4. TXDIsneyMom

TXDIsneyMom Earning My Ears

Oh, my gosh! The way his site displayed on my computer, the colored boxes did not come up. Only what looked to be little colored lines. When I decreased the bottom section of his page, the boxes WITH the parks names then came up. I'm there!

Thank you so much for your help and patience!

5. Da2154

Da2154 Earning My Ears

Any idea where Steve Soares will move his site to? There is a message up on his site from AT and T that they are ending the service.

6. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

Someone said something like that a few days ago, and everyone who responded said it was working fine for them. I just went there and see no such message, just the normal site he maintains.

7. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

8. Eljay

Eljay DIS Veteran

You can also bookmark him on your smart phone, for when you are at WDW.

9. amykay9377

amykay9377 Prepare to be amazed beyond all expectations. Afte

10. GoofyBaby

GoofyBaby Happily married music teacher and Disney

I cannot get his site to load for me...I keep getting a "connection was reset" message or "the server at wdwent.com is taking too long to respond."

Any way around this?

11. nicolepdonnelly

nicolepdonnelly DIS Veteran

Thanks for the new info! I just replaced it in my favorites:thumbsup2

12. WEDWDW

WEDWDW DIS Veteran

Iin adition to Steve's great site,there is also a wonderful site that posts the ACTUAL Times Guides that are handed out in the Parks!:)

Click on the link below and scroll down until you see "Times Guides" on the right side and click there.:)

http://www.easywdw.com/