Steps to post pictures in threads?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by tinkertraci, Jan 27, 2005.

1. tinkertraci

tinkertraci Mouseketeer

I took pictures of my beautiful baskets from Shirley (n our digital camera) and want to share them all with you. Lots of you all have asked to see them but I don't know how.

I searched post+pictures and couldn't find anything. I know there has to be someone out there to help. Please?

P.S. Steps must be detailed because I'm not a computer expert.

2. CamColt

CamColt <font color=magenta>Only thinks she’s not losing i

There are great directions on the Tech Support Board. If I could figure it out, anyone can. ;) Good luck!

3. tkd lisa

tkd lisa <font color=blue>I didn't make the Osborne Lights

Yep, go to the main dis boards (www.disboards.com in case you directly link to the cruise board), and down at the bottom is technical support. On that page, there is something titled Frequently Asked Questions. One of those questions is "How do I post pictures in my signature?" If you want to post them directly in the post, you can just follow the character instructions directly, without going to the user cp section. Double check the instructions, but the character string will look something like this (without the quotes) "[​IMG]"

Good luck!

4. tinkertraci

tinkertraci Mouseketeer

I did a search in the Cruise boards 'cuz I know I read directions here not too long ago but nothing tangible turned up in the search.

I'll do as suggested. ::MickeyMo