Steak dinner.......Yachtsman or Le Cellier?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by butsy113, Oct 5, 2012.

1. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

We enjoy both. if we stay at the Beach Club, we usually do the Yachtsman, if we're staying at a different resort, we try to book Le Cellier (it does book quickly), for our night at EPCOT. Service at both has always been good. :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jennifer815

Jennifer815 Mouseketeer

Yachtsman, hands down. Did Le Cellier once, and did not see what all the fuss was about. Mediocre at best.

4. meredith1

meredith1 DIS Veteran

We have eaten at Shulas in Nola and Miami and neither was notable. I've heard so many bad reviews here about LC, I have no interest.

I have heard nothing but good things about YM on the boards. We look forward to trying it on our next visit.

5. butsy113

butsy113 AKV Owner

Just read there is no children's menu at Shula's. That takes it off our list for sure.

6. Disney Commando

Disney Commando <font color=red>DDC<br><font color=purple>Disney F

They do not advertise it, but there is a child's menu at Shula's, they will give it to you when you are seated

We thought the same thing so my son ate before we got there, he had ice cream while we ate dinner

If you noticed those who posted Shula's are mostly men, just saying:confused3, you did say your DH:confused3