Staying on the Ship on Nassau Day

catflorida

Registered
What is there to do for three adults during the day. We were not planning to go into Nassau because we had a Palo brunch planned instead. Brunch is cancelled and I am trying to decide if I want to go to Atlantis or stay on the ship. I have been to Atlantis twice, so I would prefer to stay on board and enjoy the ship.

What about British Colonial Hilton? I've seen great reviews. We'll try it in April.

We (adults) did the wine tasting/lunch thing on shore at Greycliffe(?) it is a shore excursion with several options held in a very old hotel with a HUGE wine cellar (you get a tour). We really enjoyed it! It seems lately many people just stay on the ship in Nassau as they have been there before.

There aren't many planned activities onboard but I just enjoy relaxing on the ship while in Nassau

I love staying on the ship during Nassau day, but i have already been there once our first cruise. We didn't do an excursion then; we just walked off and walked around near port. The ship is fairly quiet so it is a good day to lounge around particularly through lunchtime...I have read some good reviews of excursions though. It is such a treat to enjoy the ship while there are less people on board, so i would vote to stay!

Walk over to senor frogs have a Margarita or 2 get some nachos then go back and hang around the ship.

I enjoy relaxing, too. Read a book on the old-style loungers on the promenade deck, play shuffleboard, miniature golf, play cards, go to the spa. We reserve this day to wander around the ship, enjoy a specialty coffee, check in at Shutters, watch a movie on deck. Enjoy a late, leisurely breakfast in an MDR. On a 3-4 night cruise this may be your only chance to watch a movie in the theater - especially if weather is not to your liking. We love port days on board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!