Staying at YC, 1st time in that area, what restaurant for 1st night?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by PolyAddict, Dec 31, 2006.

1. PolyAddict

PolyAddict Donate Life

And what other places should we not miss. We are a family of five with DD's 6, 14 and 15. No picky eaters, we eat everything from mcdonalds to fish and steak.

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Beaches & Cream is not to be missed. You don't necessarially need to do it the first night, but be sure to eat there once.

For the first night, try the Yacht Club Galley. Good food, with something for everybody.

4. dischick4778

dischick4778 DIS Veteran

Big River Grille is great for burgers, sandwiches and wraps. Beaches & Cream is also very good. Spoodles has an amazing seafood stew and yummy Sangria. Those would be my top suggestions. Enjoy!

5. TigerKat

TigerKat DIS Veteran

ESPN club is so much fun and their chicken wings are huge, burgers are excellent and nachos are also great.

Spoodles is one of our favorite places now - appetizers are worth going for and the SANGRIA - oh my!!

6. mtemm

mtemm <font color=teal>Doubly blessed<br><font color=dar

if you are sports fans, and if it is not a particularly busy night (no big game where there are lines out the door), maybe head over to the espn club. its a fun place. after, walk around the boardwalk or ride one of the surrey bikes, then eventually make your way over to beaches and cream for dessert. if there is a wait you can get stuff from the to go side (ask for a to go menu, the hanging one doesn't show all that you can get "to go." there are tables you can sit out right outside, or you can head over to one of the rockers on the yc porch, or sit on one of the benches.

7. arizonacolbys

arizonacolbys Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!

When we stayed at a BWV in October, our favorite restaurant was Spoodles. Food was great & service was some of the best we had all trip - a great meal all the way around. :goodvibes

We've also always enjoyed Cape May Cafe for their clambake dinner & Beaches & Cream for burgers & awesome desserts. :thumbsup2

8. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

Cape May Cafe.

9. CoolDisneyCat

CoolDisneyCat DVC member - BCV

We love Spoodles and have eaten there every trip since they opened. Do yourselves a favor and don't miss it!

We really like Flying Fish, Beaches and Cream and Yachtsman Steakhouse, too.

10. PolyAddict

PolyAddict Donate Life

Thanks for all of the responses. I can't wait to try out this area!!!

11. chiclet

chiclet DVC Member since 2003

DD9 insists on Cape May for our first night. She's a seafood lover as am I. They have plenty of other choices for landlubberrs also. Don't miss the Oreo bonbons for dessert!

12. Wazzo

Wazzo DIS Veteran

My Mom and I have made it a tradition to eat at Beaches & Cream first!

We LOVE their cheeseburgers and onion rings, and especially the NO WAY JOSE sundae!! :cloud9:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]