staying at ssr from oct 16th-23rd, anyone else?

nitsirk987

Mouseketeer
hello,

just being nosy and seeing who else was staying there that week. husband and i are using our dvc membership for the first time!!!!

see you there!!!

:wave2:

That's exactly when we'll be going (me and hubby). We were going to stay for a shorter trip and get a room for friends but they backed out so we decided to stay a few extra days. Even though we're going in a month also, I'm really looking forward to October!

We are arriving on 10/9 and departing on 10/16. We're going down for the 10K race.

Hi, my sister and I are staying at SSR from oct. 17-23. Did anyone hear that Florida shcools will be out that week??

I read that on the Theme Parks Board somewhere. That may not be the case as some of the Florida residents replied they knew nothing of a Florida School Holiday.

My wife and I will be going down from October 9th to October 17th, this will be our first trip home to Saratoga Springs. Cannot wait counting the days, minutes and seconds.

My wife and I will be there Oct 17-24 with our 17 year old son and his friend at SSR. I hope the Florida's schools are not out because of the crowds but the boys think it'll be great.

Howdy everyone,

We will be there also from 10/16 - 10/23 in a 1 bedroom. I can't wait to get back to the World!! Hope to see you there.

Frank:jester:

I'll be at SSR from October 8th-October 14 and BCV October 14-17th!!

***Down on my knees praying that Florida schools are not on holiday or that all the children are headed to the Big Apple***

oct 1st til the 8th for us.
1st time owner first time DVC stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter