Staying at Disney but want to go to Universal

4KsLUVDisney

Mouseketeer
If someone is going to be staying at a Disney resort but want to go to Universal one day what is the best to get there if they will not have a rental car? Can you Uber from the Disney resort to Univerasal and back?

My advice for anyone going to US/IoA is to stay at one of the resorts that get free front of line passes. They are invaluable. Yes, you can buy them but it is good once per ride. It is also cheaper to get a room and not use it in some cases. We will never do US without staying at the front of line resorts. It simply is not worth it.

Staying there for perks should be strongly considered. if your set on a day trip, i find uber reasonable.

I second staying on site. You truly get the most out of Universal by staying on site. You can't see both parks in one day. If you're a fan of Harry Potter you'll want more than one day to explore and not feel rushed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter