Staying at blt

jworkkul

DIS Veteran
I just booked a 7 day 6 night stay at BLT :love:for this July. It will be my DD:maleficenSIL:hmghost: and 4 month old granddaughter:cutie:. I can't wait to bring her to WDW for the first time. This is why I chose to stay at BLT so we can go back and rest in the hot afternoons:umbrella: and then return for the evening. Also, we can go up to TOTW and view the fireworks:jumping1: if we don't want to go to any other parks. I think this will be a very restful vacation with my new granddaughter Princess Lily. :cool1::love:

jworkkul said:
I just booked a 7 day 6 night stay at BLT :love:for this July. It will be my DD:maleficenSIL:hmghost: and 4 month old granddaughter:cutie:. I can't wait to bring her to WDW for the first time. This is why I chose to stay at BLT so we can go back and rest in the hot afternoons:umbrella: and then return for the evening. Also, we can go up to TOTW and view the fireworks:jumping1: if we don't want to go to any other parks. I think this will be a very restful vacation with my new granddaughter Princess Lily. :cool1::love:

We stayed at BLT 11/27-12/4 with a four month old for the very same reasons. Loved being on the monorail but loved cabs even more. I think next time we can stay anywhere and just budget for cabs. We loved being dropped off at the front of all the Parks instead of standing in line at the monorail and being crammed in like sardines. I worried about the people coughing and the baby catching something, but she made it fine.

jworkkul said:

We are excited, staying at BLT in march for a quick weekend getaway so only doing MK and Epcot so the location is perfect, will be DDs first ride on the monorail, you have an awesome trip planned

JEALOUS! I bet you'll have an absolutely magical time - BLT is the ultimate dream for me!
Congratulations on the new little princess in the family, too!

The OP doesn't mention if this is a paid stay or a stay using DVC points but I wanted to point out that the TOWL is available only to DVC members.

The OP doesn't mention if this is a paid stay or a stay using DVC points but I wanted to point out that the TOWL is available only to DVC members.

Sorry, it's DVC points. My home is Saratoga Springs but because of the little one I thought BLT would be the best this year. We are local so don't have to worry about park commando. We've been only once since it opened and that was a long weekend.

Sorry, it's DVC points. My home is Saratoga Springs but because of the little one I thought BLT would be the best this year. We are local so don't have to worry about park commando. We've been only once since it opened and that was a long weekend.

Our home is BWV and I love it there, but BLT is the ultimate! We are staying there again in a few weeks and I cannot wait!!!

You got at least a one bedroom, right? A studio will be very small for three adults and one child.

It's a 1 bedroom.

We were just in a one bedroom at BLT in October and thought it was nice. A bit noisy during the day inside the C. But the room was comfortable. My favorite part? The shower. I want one just like that at home.

We were just in a one bedroom at BLT in October and thought it was nice. A bit noisy during the day inside the C. But the room was comfortable. My favorite part? The shower. I want one just like that at home.

Truer words were never written. The shower at BLT is AWESOME. :cool1:

BLT is great! You will love it.

Deb & Bill said:

I was just thinking about that shower the other day, lol! I looked forward to it every night of our stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter