Staying at BC getting married at SBP

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by mmmsarah3, Jul 23, 2007.

1. mmmsarah3

mmmsarah3 Mouseketeer

I was hoping that I wouldn't have to use the limo until after the ceremony to transport guests to our dinner afterwards. Can we just walk to SBP from BC instead of going to the boardwalk or how does that work?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. princessdisneybelle

princessdisneybelle DIS Veteran

Yes you can easily walk. Well at least I think so. It is very close to the Boardwalk.

4. mmmsarah3

mmmsarah3 Mouseketeer

Thats what I thought, I just didn't know if there were certain rules where you need to start.

5. purplegirl247

purplegirl247 <font color=purple>I joined for reason A<br><font

My only concern would be the weather and hot it may be. You're getting married around May, right? (not so good with the months and the math; lol!) We got married at the end of April, at the Yacht Club. We walked around the lake and ended up at the Boardwalk (so we did the same walk, but looped around the other side). By the time we got there, I was pretty hot, and my feet were a little sore.

It definitely can be done distance-wise; just be aware that it may get a little warm for ya!

6. DisneyFairy19

DisneyFairy19 Disney Bride 10-4-08!!! Annual Passholder!!! Been

Its Def. Walking distance... Not far at all

7. JJClemson

JJClemson DIS Veteran

We stayed at the BC and got married at SBP and thought about this... in fact most of guests did walk from the BC to SBP. It was just the wedding party that was transported to the BW in the limo. And after the ceremony, we ALL walked back. Not a bad walk at all :)