Stayed a day, charged to room, only got one invoice

bladiator

Disney on my mind
So I stayed onsite at Disney for only one night, but me and my friends used our room cards for charging both days (my buddy lost his wallet the night before we left so I was just taking his charges). The first night I got an itemized pdf showing all the charges that we did and WHO did it (which was AWESOME). But for the 2nd day (the day we stopped staying onsite), I didn't get an email, and I'm not really sure that I even have the charges on my card yet .. and it was a couple days ago now. Does anyone have any experience with this? The first invoice was sent instantly ... in the middle of the night after the first day.

Also, any idea who I could call to figure this stuff out?

Call your resort and ask for a final folio. The computer software is only set up to automatically e-mail or print one folio: at 3:00 am on the day of check out. If you have later room charges and want a copy, you need to ask for that.

That is absolutely the answer I'm looking for! But I'm having trouble figuring out where to call to get in touch with my resort. Do I just call a general number and get switched over? I was at All Star Movies.

That is absolutely the answer I'm looking for! But I'm having trouble figuring out where to call to get in touch with my resort. Do I just call a general number and get switched over? I was at All Star Movies.

This is the contact info on the invoice I received:
"For billing inquiries, contact Guest Services at GUEST.SERVICES.BILLING @DISNEYWORLD.com (close the space before the @) or 407-828-5630."

I know when I emailed for a copy of my invoice it arrived later that same day.

Good Evening I just wanted to know who do I make out the money order to pay for my bill and do I send it to Disney or in envelope that they sent me with the invoice

Good Evening I just wanted to know who do I make out the money order to pay for my bill and do I send it to Disney or in envelope that they sent me with the invoice

We are going to need more info than that to help you. What invoice? For what? If they sent you an invoice should t they have told you how to pay?

I used my Magic Band to make purchases and I didn't know that they charged it to my room so went to check out they said I owe 660.00 but the they took only 500. 00 out of my card then they sent me this invoice I[GALLERY=][/GALLERY] I was going to get a money order for the rest of payment but I don't know who to make out to. Please help me. Thanks

Call your resort and ask for a final folio. The computer software is only set up to automatically e-mail or print one folio: at 3:00 am on the day of check out. If you have later room charges and want a copy, you need to ask for that.
Send an email with your name and resort reservation number requesting a copy of your final folio statement. They sent it to me the same day (a weekday so it might not be responded to today). Below is the email address:

guest.services.billing@disneyworld.com

Dave

I used my Magic Band to make purchases and I didn't know that they charged it to my room so went to check out they said I owe 660.00 but the they took only 500. 00 out of my card then they sent me this invoice I[GALLERY=][/GALLERY] I was going to get a money order for the rest of payment but I don't know who to make out to. Please help me. Thanks

I cannot see an image. What times are you calling them that they are always closed? Try different times. You said they sent an envelope? Is there an address on it? If so I'd just write "Disney" on the money order.

You charged to the MB and didn't know it was charged to your room? What did you think it would be charged to?

To charge to the MB means you set up charging and a PIN, which means it should have been charged to the card, that you had left with them on file, the night before checkout. Did you ask them why it wasn't? And when they said you owed 660 did you make sure that those were your charges? Did you ask the front desk why they only charged 500 as you were checking out?

Something funky happened in your situation and you need to talk to someone before going further.

If you cannot get ahold of someone at the number on the invoice, just call any number and explain what you're doing and be put through to someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter