Stay Play Dine 2016 Calculation Thread

Wow, your data/analysis is dizzying and brilliant at the same time. I managed to play around online and found a Disney Jr. offer which upgraded my POFQ room from Garden to Riverview and saved $60 for doing so. I'll take that instead of having to switch resorts and adding a dining plan to get SPD. I'll set my sights on the Sassagoula! Thanks again for all your info.

Ah yes...the river view. See how the Sassagoula winds to and fro through the lush countryside! Congrats on saving $60 bucks and the upgraded view!

You could keep checking in to see if the same discount opens up at a garden or standard room and save more...or you could just go with what you got. Either way it sounds like you'll be happy. I've visited POFQ while staying at POR and both are awesome resorts to me!

I think this has been said before but continue to check the Disney site if your desired resort or room category wasn't available. We had booked POR (stayed there last year too) on the SPD deal because Caribbean Beach was $273 more expensive. This morning I checked (I check every day!) and CBR water view rooms opened up for our dates for the SPD deal and now for $2.24 more TOTAL we can see a new resort. Check often if you're not in the exact room you want!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter