Stateroom opinion question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Dhew79, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Dhew79

Dhew79 Earning My Ears

I am looking to book a cruise for 2014, i will be traveling with 4 other people. Me, mother-in-law, son (17), daughter (6) and my sons friend (18). I am trying to figure out how i will book rooms. I was thinking the boys get 1 and get another connecting for the 3 of us but i have a problem. My mother-in-law snores :sad: does anybody have suggestions on what to do. Looking for other ideas, i am sure i am not the only one traveling with one :rotfl:

2. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

For purposes of BOOKING, you will want to book 2 in one cabin an 3 in the other. For purposes of SLEEPING, no one cares who actually is in which beds or rooms. Provided that your cabin will sleep 4 (and if you talk to your TA, they can be sure to book you connecting "4s" and then put a "please do not change room assignment" note on your reservation, you can sleep as 4+1 or any other configuration that works for you.

The reason you don't want to book a single in a cabin is that you will pay 200% of the cruise fare portion of the ticket for that person! That's big bucks. It will definitely be less costly to put one of the kids in the room with grandma for booking purposes.

3. abbyar

abbyar Mouseketeer

Or buy earplugs.

4. TDluvsDaisy

TDluvsDaisy DVC Member BCV

Bringing a noise machine might help too.