Stateroom Movies Schedule for the Dream

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Captainkate, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Captainkate

Captainkate Disney Fan

Does anyone have a recent stateroom movie schedule for the Disney Dream.

I would so appreciate that. DH loves to relax in there and watch a movie. :happytv:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

Most of the movies on the stateroom TVs on the new ships are On Demand so they play when you want them to.

There are a few, if I recall correctly, that play on a loop on some of the channels but the movies and times can change.

4. TheHippie524

TheHippie524 I love the Magic & Wonder of Dreaming up another F

I believe the OP meant which movies were On Demand.

From what I recall, they have MANYYYY classic Disney movies, quite a few newer Disney movies (when I was on the ship last year, Brave was I believe the latest Disney movie added) and some newly released popular movies. Two years ago when I went with my mom, she watched Moneyball, although it had JUST left theaters at that point.

Hopefully someone else can be slightly more specific. :flower3:

5. Justacruiser

Justacruiser Military Veteran

There are alot of movies on the Dream On Demand. They have about 6-8 movies nor from Disney. One was Gravity and the other was the semi-true story with Tom Hanks about the taking hostage of a ship. A few others that I didn't see, not the DW type.

There are also Disney Movies. The have Disney Action like Pirates o the Caribbean 1-3, they have Disney Animated like Fantasia, Pixar Movies, and Pixar and Disney shorts. There are more than 100 movies On Demand. Just depends on how picky he is.

6. Captainkate

Captainkate Disney Fan

Thank you so much! Looks like there will be something he can watch.

:goodvibes