Stateroom Mickey Ears and then some...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by idrivealumina, May 10, 2009.

1. yroberts

yroberts Earning My Ears

Having problems printing the santa hat.. anyone else having this problem?
    :yay::eek:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. giasmom

giasmom Mouseketeer

4. Minniemiss

Minniemiss DIS Veteran

5. gleefulreader

gleefulreader Earning My Ears

These are amazing, and such a fantastic way to help younger kids find the rooms in the hallways of identical doors.

Thanks so much!

6. McKeithenfamily

McKeithenfamily Earning My Ears

Thanks for sharing, I am motivated now to decorate for our first ever July 12, 2014 cruise!

7. Lady Boadicea

Lady Boadicea The Princess Of Quite Alot

Yes, read the page before this one. Here is the solution I came up with:

Ok, I found a way to print it but it is kind of complicated, it will work with paint . I could not paste it into word. However, I could open the file that I saved in word and though it appeared all scrunched I could stretch it out, lol
    After you follow the link to the santa hat click on the picture to show the largest size. Right click on the largest size and select copy. Open paint and select paste, you might have to play with the print margins some to get it the right size. After I pasted it into paint I had to select crop otherwise it pasted it on a large canvas and when I went to print preview the image was small with lots of white background. Hope this helps

8. Lady Boadicea

9. Lady Boadicea

opps dupe post

10. cdnfamily

cdnfamily Earning My Ears

We absolutely love these designs ! In january we did back to back short cruises with my parents. We found their room before they got on board and put a granda grampa design. They loved it and found it so much easier to find their room. Wish I was that artistic !

Being Canadian, would love to see some international designs like ears with a Mountie

Thanks for the link fornthe body parts. Can anyone recommend really good magnet paper ?

Thanks in advance !

11. smbrown28

smbrown28 Earning My Ears

12. smbrown28

smbrown28 Earning My Ears

Is it possible to make Santa body parts for mickey or minnie? Sorry for the last quite, still trying to figure these boards out :)

13. KJTY

KJTY Mouseketeer

I am going on a Disney Jamaican Cruise. Could you possibly fix this since it looks horrible please. It is a clumsy attempt to your designs. Thank you!

[​IMG]

14. robinmuncie

robinmuncie Earning My Ears

This are soooo awesome!! I can't wait to get some magnet paper and print these off for our next cruise. Thank you, Thank you for sharing.

15. sefowler1

sefowler1 Earning My Ears

Do these images still work for download? I've clicked the links in the original post and it takes me to photobucket. Once there, I can't right click on any image to download it. Is there something I'm missing? thanks!

16. lizabu

lizabu Disney Maniac

I just did a couple two days ago. What I did was click on the magnifying glass in the bottom right and the picture zooms in and then right click on it and save it. I think photobucket changed or my computer is weird...lol..not sure which.

17. Julshk

Julshk Earning My Ears

This is my first post. I really enjoy your designs and am excited to use them on our cruise door next month.

Would it be possible for you to email the body parts template to me?

Keep up the great work. I know I appreciate your effort and look forward to many more of your designs showing up on our future cruise doors. :)

18. Minniemiss

Minniemiss DIS Veteran

The OP does not email the body parts, it was another poster. They haven't emailed them in quite some time.

19. liemge

liemge Mouseketeer

It is so exciting when you get everything to print properly

20. liemge

liemge Mouseketeer

So exciting when everything prints properly

21. Comrierocks

Comrierocks Earning My Ears

Hello,
    First I must say I love all your ears. They are absolutely amazing, far better than anything else I have seen.

I have a couple questions for you.
    1. I am wondering if you have made Pooh Bear ears yet or any of the other Winnie the Pooh characters in addition to Tigger and Roo that you have already done? My daughter is a diehard pooh bear fan and we are taking her on a 7 night cruise on the fantasy.

2. I saved and printed many of your designs but ran into a issue with the Mad Hatter with no hair, Dopey and the Cheshire Cat. When I printed those, the circle was much smaller than the 7.5 inch diameter. As mentioned I printed roughly 20 of your designs and all were printed from the same program and the same printer but for some reason those 3 designs look like they were only for roughly a 5.5 inch diameter. Any ideas?

I would greatly appreciate a response and if needed would be willing to pay you for the Pooh Bear and friends if possible.

Thanks!!!