Stateroom Mickey Ears and then some...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by idrivealumina, May 10, 2009.

1. davisfamily6

davisfamily6 Earning My Ears

I would like the body parts too.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. davisfamily6

I'm sorry to post so much

4. davisfamily6

But...the board won't let me put up my e-mail address until I have 10 posts and since I'm new at this. I don't have ten yet.

5. davisfamily6

Preparing for the cruise is testing my crafting abilities.

6. davisfamily6

7. davisfamily6

8. davisfamily6

Now, I think I can ask now. Would you mind sending me the body parts also? Thanks so much!

9. macemc12

macemc12 Mouseketeer

Are you unable to right click the image and print it from the photo bucket link? I can send you what you need if you would like. Get to 10 posts and message me what image you would like. Happy to help!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

10. mercedesx1

mercedesx1 Earning My Ears

Printed one of these out for our door this weekend & it turned out great! Thanks so much for the link! That's the first thing my son asked after we started looking things up online about our cruise was, were we going to have a Mickey for our door? He is thrilled with it. I may end up having to make another one because he probably won't leave it alone between now & our Cruise. Not sure what shape it will be in after 47 days of going on & off the fridge a thousand times a day. Thanks Again!

11. goeva

goeva DIS Veteran

12. AMCouvillon

AMCouvillon Earning My Ears

would love to have these ears as well!!!

78 days until our first Disney Dream Cruise!!!:yay:

13. jo_de_vil

jo_de_vil Mouseketeer

Hi I love these! We are going on our first Disney Cruise this Oct, would it be possible for you to sent me the Stitch Ears, every time I save it when I open it, it is swashed down to a thin line, the Mickey ears didn't do it,TIA TTFN Jo

14. sftnslky

sftnslky **May every day be filled with Magical memories**

:flower3:Thank you for all your hard work. Can't wait to print mine out :thumbsup2

15. anamanxs

anamanxs Mouseketeer

I would love to have the Captain ears and body parts. It will not let me copy or print. my e-mail is: anamanx at yahoo dot com. Thanks so much

16. jo_de_vil

jo_de_vil Mouseketeer

OK asking for some thing to be sent to me letting you know where to send it helps. Could you send the Stitch ears to

TIA TTFN Jo

17. disgreat

disgreat Earning My Ears

We were wondering what type of magnets work best to hold up the Mickey Ears?

Do you put a couple of magnets on them or do you cover the entire back in a magnet sheet?

Thanks,
    Disgreat

18. maggie_sam

maggie_sam Mouseketeer

I have done both and really like the magnet paper. It was easy to print on, I have an HP Officejet Pro 8500 that was purchased 2 years ago. Some posts in another forum suggested folks were having problems printing on the magnet paper, it is thicker and I chose the heaviest paper setting for my printer and it printed just fine. I was impressed at the print quality on the magnet paper, and cost wise probably about the same given the cost of laminate. It was also so easy to use, just arranged on the door and done!

You can get magnet paper in office supply stores. I did laminate some designs and used magnets, which I purchased in Michaels and Ace Hardware. I bought a few different types, from the strip style to the round, and found the strips worked best.

19. jelliott04

jelliott04 DIS Veteran

I bought the round magnets and just taped them to the back of the item. Just slapped a piece of tape over the magnet. That's it.

Jen

20. allformyboys

allformyboys Earning My Ears

Could you also send me your pattern for the body parts. We are going on our first Disney cruise in May. allformyboys@aol.com
    Thanks so much

21. HNW999

HNW999 Mouseketeer

I would first like to thank you for helping everyone. What a wonderful thing you are doing...The pixie dust is stong in this one!:rotfl:

I have a photo bucket account and I have tried to download and/or copy your designs without luck. I thought it was a flash issue (as I don't have it on most of my computers) But I have switched over to the one computer with flash (and is up to date) and still can not access either download or copy.

I love your desigins and would like a copy of the plain ears, the Sorcerer Hat, Sombrero, Cheshire Cat and the Viking if that is possible.

Thank you again
    HWVacationMail@gmail.com