Stateroom Mickey Ears and then some...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by idrivealumina, May 10, 2009.

1. mom2val

mom2val Can't wait to go back

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. e1izabethann65

e1izabethann65 Earning My Ears

4. mercedesx1

mercedesx1 Earning My Ears

Awesome! These are wonderful! This is only our 2ND Disney Cruise & I'm just learning the ropes about decorating doors & FE gifts. I appreciate all the help I can get. Can't wait to print one of these. So excited to see my kids when they get to decorate our door! Thanks again!:cool1:

5. Sflanigan1110

Sflanigan1110 Earning My Ears

Thanks for these!!!

6. Cynz

Cynz Earning My Ears

Thanks for offering to share your templates. We are taking our first DCL on Feb. 24th aboard the Dream. Very excited!! It's only a week away and I thought I would read a few reviews to see what I should pack for the trip. I didn't realize there are side activities to consider such as decorating the door and FE. I'm glad I found DIS. Since I'm a new member, I am not able to PM you. Will you send your body templates to cincinfan at gmail dot com? I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!!

7. disneybride96

disneybride96 Yacht Club Gazebo- 11-2-96

Just a quick tip for those using these...

I was frustrated with my printer leaving lines in the black Mickey ears. Finally, I got smart and used some black felt to cover the ear section. Result....nice solid color ears and added dimension. I also used glitter as someone had suggested on the sorcerers hat and it really looked professional.

8. LeslieG

LeslieG DIS Veteran

Nice idea. Are you able to post a photo?

9. ssnow32539

ssnow32539 Earning My Ears

I just sent you an email. Enjoy!! :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

10. mom2val

mom2val Can't wait to go back

11. DisneyMouseHouse

DisneyMouseHouse <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

12. debsters41

debsters41 DIS Veteran

Is there a way we can flag her or report her? None of the graphics are mine, of course, but I recognize a lot of them

13. DisneyMouseHouse

DisneyMouseHouse <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

As far as etsy and ebay are concerned, the only one who can report her is the owner of the graphics - I have pm'd the people who the graphics belong to and since some of them are also mine, I am sending in the necessary paperwork too! So sad that someone like this has to ruin it for those who give so freely of their time and talent!

14. Ptwolfman

Ptwolfman Mouseketeer from CA

I'm just curious. I bought the Mickey parts magnets off etsy. Are they allowed to be sold? I'm just wondering if its ok since they're selling the finished product instead of the template. Sorry if I'm off topic. Thanks.

15. julz19929

julz19929 Earning My Ears

Any chance you can make the graduation ears in GREEN?

Thanks!

16. Mom323

Mom323 Founding member of FOG

Here is what has happened before.

17. disneybride96

disneybride96 Yacht Club Gazebo- 11-2-96

Here you go Leslie. Sorcerer's with glitter and felt.

[​IMG]

18. DisneyMouseHouse

If they are from this seller, NO, she does NOT have permission to use these graphics to make money - in fact, to my knowledge, no one on etsy has permission to use any of these graphics to PROFIT from the sale - they are FREE for you to use for your own personal use and not to use to make money on eBay or etsy.......

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DISNEYLOVIN

19. amandaroseziegler

amandaroseziegler First Family Cruise

I'm trying to find a template to do a banner to fit under the porthole room number for our name ( The Ziegler's) does anyone know where I can find one that fits there, we are doing the Minnie ear and bow on the top half.

20. AudreyKThompson

AudreyKThompson Disney Diva

so excited to decorate my door this time! Thanks! Would like to request a cruise director minnie bow or feminine sailor hat
    Thanks!

21. JSClemsonFan

JSClemsonFan Mouseketeer

Photobucket won't let me download the images. It's like there is a gliche when I go to the download button. Is anyone else experiencing this?