Stateroom Mickey Ears and then some...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by idrivealumina, May 10, 2009.

1. Hampering

Hampering Earning My Ears

Would like to see a cowboy hat similar to the one put on the Magic's maiden voyage for this season out of Galveston...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. caribear

caribear I love WDW!

Thanks for the idea!! Having problems though....when I go to save the ears only file...and then print them....my page is blank! For some reason the ears just disappear....as I see a thin black line before I hit print....then when I see the print preview it is a plain piece of paper! I tried several times. Anyone having this problem with the plain Mickey ears?? I printed the DCL ears and those worked fine! Thanks!!

4. StephanieB

StephanieB Mouseketeer

Generous, creative and beautiful! Thank you!

5. RatherBeWithMickey

RatherBeWithMickey Mouseketeer

I had the same problem. I finally gave up and found some that I downloaded elsewhere. I don't remember where, though. Sorry!

6. caribear

caribear I love WDW!

Thanks for the reply. Maybe there is a problem with the document. Leaving tomorrow....hope to find someway to cut them myself before then!

7. RatherBeWithMickey

RatherBeWithMickey Mouseketeer

You can just print out the set with the sailor hat, and they fit the porthole just fine without using the hat part. Now that I think about it, I believe that's what I ended up doing.

OOPS - now that I look at the designs in the first post, the sailor hat has changed from the one I have. If you want to PM me your email address, I can send you the file with the sailor hat that I used. You can either use the hat or not, depending on your mood that day!

8. caribear

caribear I love WDW!

Thanks! Sending you a PM! :)

9. cvetka

cvetka Earning My Ears

Was wondering if you are still designing the ears. Would love to have a cowboy hat for leaving out of Galveston. Also a micky pumpkin ears for Halloween. We are leaving this saturday out of Galveston.

I'm also making some for a coworker that is cruising in December. She has a little boy and he will just love them.

10. pjstevens

pjstevens Had our DFTW Vow Renewal on the Wonder

Oddly, I've printed these fine in the past but a few of them when they download they 'look fine' in the tumbnail but when I go to print they are this really thin line. They are saved full size and not clue. It's like they are 'flat'. Any assistance? We leave in 20some days and I really wanted to put the santa hat on our ears.

11. MAAR0629

MAAR0629 Earning My Ears

I'm glad I came across this board and thread cant wait to start making some thanks so much :)

12. Tink113sMom

Tink113sMom Mouseketeer

Would really love to have some Easter Bunny Ears for our family Easter week cruise 2013... We will have two little ones 2 1/2 and 3 who I know would :yay: LOVE them!

Thank you!
    ~Carole

13. suedaisy

suedaisy Mouseketeer

Any chance of getting Prep and Landing Elf Ears? Hallmark had a hat with the goggles on top that might be good source of inspiration.. (Google image)

This would make a 6 year old super happy!

Any help would be awesome.

14. Luckadoo

Luckadoo Earning My Ears

Hey, I was wondering if you could do a Repunzel (from Tangled) one with her hair to the bottom of the door. My 6 year old niece love Tangled and would be so excited if it was on her door. We are going on the cruise a week from today so if you by chance are still making them, I would appreciate if you could do it by Thursday or Friday. Thanks!princess:

15. mickeyfan1

mickeyfan1 <font color=purple>Come and let me show you my tat

I mhonestly do not believe the OP is going to create any more. He/she has not been on the thread in ages. And to the person asking for Thursday? If you read the thread you would see it took weeks for the ears to be created. I wonder if the DISigner people are doing them?

16. Soarin Hubby

Soarin Hubby Mouseketeer

Thanks for all the designs. :woohoo:

17. kriswin1

kriswin1 Earning My Ears

Are you sailing Majic January 18 out of Galveston? if so would love to hook our homeschool kids up

18. Princess_Kayla

Princess_Kayla Pre Published Author

Can anyone tell me how to make one of these? I want to make a rapunzel one but I can't make the hair >,<

19. DarthTod

DarthTod Mouseketeer

That would be cool to do with some light yellow yarn. Make a big long braid that hangs all the way to the floor.

20. airheademmy

airheademmy Earning My Ears

I LOVE these! Thanks!

21. kathy1972

kathy1972 Earning My Ears

Any chance of getting ears with a cowboy hat??