Stateroom Mickey Ears and then some...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by idrivealumina, May 10, 2009.

1. closetmickey

closetmickey DIS Veteran

Thank you for giving us so much of your time and creativity! They are darling! We will be sailing with a group of friends (7 cabins total) and I hope to surprise everyone with a different door design! Thanks!

ps...since you mentioned it....I will be watching for some new designs to appear, maybe Tink or Grumpy?? :goodvibes

We appreciate you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. NYKaren

NYKaren More Queen Than Evil

Thank you so much for creating these and sharing them with us!! My family fell head over heals for your porthole designs. :thumbsup2

We are using the St. Patrick's Mickey for our 8/12/12 Canada cruise. I will post a pic to show everyone how your design helped to enhance our door! I created some on my own for the rest of the door, but I was afraid to attempt the ears because of the exact arc of the porthole. You made is so much easier!

BTW, for the future, do you have any thoughts of adding anything for the villains (my personal favorites)?

Thanks again!

4. KAZfamilyPA

KAZfamilyPA Earning My Ears

Wow, thanks for sharing this for all to use! Very generous. If I might add to the request/suggestion list, how about a pumpkin or ghost for Halloween?

5. PrincessBrit

PrincessBrit Earning My Ears

These are awesome!!! I have a request for a Jessie the yodeling cowgirl-red cowgirl hat and braids, please?
    Thanks!

6. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

Ok - Statue of Liberty is at the wrong scale. I had to re-size it to about 7.9" (ie to fit an 8.5" x 11" page) similar to the others.

7. love280mickey

love280mickey Mouseketeer

awesome designs, thanks for your great effort!

Ever do a mickey or minnie with bunny ears of some kind? We're sailing at Easter next year. :thumbsup2

never mind, see I already asked you a few posts back and you do have it on your list, thanks!!!

8. lbroberts

lbroberts Mouseketeer

Thanks for posting these...awesome!

9. NYKaren

NYKaren More Queen Than Evil

Hi,

As I stated before, your designs are amazing! Just thought of another one for future addition (no cruise plans -- yet!). How about the Evil Queen (crown and tall collar)? I LOVE the Evil Queen!

Thank you again for sharing your time & your gift with all of us!

10. tnbeth1972

tnbeth1972 Earning My Ears

I also had to bookmark this so I wouldn't lose it either! Awesome! Now if I can just figure out the best way to get these on magnets!!!! I think I'll try the laminating but first I will se how much magnet paper costs. Thanks so much!!!!

11. Boardwalk Gal

Boardwalk Gal Lean not on your own understanding.

Hi, my sister is going on Magic NYC in 10 days...I would appreciate if you can link me the Statue of Liberty so i can make one for her!! Thanks!!!:goodvibes

12. Timster

Timster One out of four people are Mentally Unbalanced. Th

Removed

13. DoogieN

DoogieN Earning My Ears

IDAL,

I really do love your designs and am planning on having multiple for different days.

I feel bad that people are trying to profit from your hard work. Do you have a logo or graphic that I could put on my door for your credit so that people know who made these great designs?

Doug

14. mom-of-twins-2002

mom-of-twins-2002 Mouseketeer

Such cute designs! Thanks so much for sharing! Now to figure out which 3 to use for our adjoining rooms. Decisions, decisions...

15. grumpy's fan

grumpy's fan Mouseketeer

These are fantastic! Thanks so much for creating them!:goodvibes

16. missy2217

missy2217 Mouseketeer

I am having a hard time printing the Lady Liberty Mickey Head. I followed the directs and printed it out twice and both times it was distorted. Any helpful advice?

17. missy2217

missy2217 Mouseketeer

Me too having technical difficulties.

18. Boardwalk Gal

Boardwalk Gal Lean not on your own understanding.

i printed the lady liberty and i made them a little smaller since it printed up bigger than the regular size paper...i made it 90% instead of 100%.

THanks so much for the designs..My sister and kids are on the Magic right this minute from NYC and i used some of your designs...:goodvibes

Is there any way you can make piglet's ears?? for future cruises??

19. MonkeyPants

MonkeyPants DIS Veteran

this thread is awesome, love the ears. Now to decide which ears to use.

awesome work idrivealumina :thumbsup2:worship:

20. timminstravelers

timminstravelers Earning My Ears

These are just fantastic... thanks for sharing! Will definately be making one for our trip in January 2013.

Barb

21. LWQuestie

LWQuestie I'm the Rocketeer!

I'm also having trouble with the Liberty ears. I use a Mac. When I try to right click and Save As, the file that saves is smooshed and distorted. It's almost like it's designed for a page 1/2 as tall as it should be (8.5 x 6.5 instead of 8.5 x 11).

I'll try to save the file at work on a Windows machine and see how the image looks there.