Stateroom Mickey Ears and then some...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by idrivealumina, May 10, 2009.

1. luv2sleep

luv2sleep DIS Veteran

Yup. Me too. I followed those directions and it still didn't work for me. No matter how many times I printed it out at 100% it still wasn't large enough.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kdeans1010

kdeans1010 DIS Veteran

Thank you for these! I am going to print the graduation red ears for me. I may print a couple for different days. Can I request the nurse Minnie ears? I graduate from nursing school and would like to brag.

4. Pwac

Pwac Mouseketeer

I had the most trouble with the tiara and I think I ended up printing it as a picture from my picture viewer rather than from Publisher or Word. It's strange that many of them print fine and then a couple of them need significant adjustments.

5. Jifinifer

Jifinifer Second Time Cruising Family!!

I am so glad I stumbled upon this. I would have been bummed if we didn't have anything to decorate our door with. Going out for magnet paper today!! Thanks!!

6. idrivealumina

idrivealumina Proud Member and Executive Officer of the HARDHAT

Hello everyone. I am sorry that the front page was a mess for a long time. There was an incident where my DISigns were being sold on ebay. DIS'ers offered a lot of support during that time. I was really let down by what had happened, and only now did I have the interest in cleaning up the example images. I will comment no further on that situation so please don't even ask on PM. :)

I have watermarked all of the example images to let people know that my hard work is free for use, but not for profit. I thoroughly enjoy reading the comments people leave where I got the opportunity to play a small part in them having fun with their doors.

I can't promise I am going to be doing requests anytime soon, but expect to see some more 'Ears' in the future.

IDAL

7. gretchenohar@hotmail

gretchenohar@hotmail <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Thank you for so generously sharing your time and talent with us, IDAL!

8. LITTLEKID58

LITTLEKID58 Platinum Castaway

Thank you idrivealumina for everything you are awesome....:)

9. sammydent

sammydent Mouseketeer

Does anyone have a link to a 7.5 inch circle graphic? I can't find one on Google and I don't have a compass at home.

10. Pwac

Pwac Mouseketeer

I just created one in Word & Publisher. You can insert an oval and then right-click to change the size. I had to make my dimensions 7.7 X 7.7 to get it to come out 7.5 inches, for some reason. I saved it so I can copy and paste it onto the graphic to check for sizing.

11. llqool

llqool DIS Veteran

Is there a link to the statue of liberty stateroom ears? I see the photo on the first page of this thread, but no link. And I have done several searches (and looked through many pages) but haven't found it. Can anyone help? I would like to have it for our NYC/Canada cruise!

Thanks!

12. mickeyfan1

mickeyfan1 <font color=purple>Come and let me show you my tat

13. mainstreet1997

mainstreet1997 Mouseketeer

Any body else having trouble with the Statue of Liberty ears? When I try to print it, it seems a little distorted and the crown doesn't match up!

14. DHoffman

DHoffman Earning My Ears

Has anyone seen porthole ears with a cowboy hat? We are going on the inaugural cruise out of Galveston this September and thought those would be cute. :)

Thanks.

Debra

15. CasaMartinez

CasaMartinez Mouseketeer

IDAL - Thank you for your great disigns, time and effort. I pick some new ears out for every cruise and my kids love it. I'm sorry to hear about the whole ebay thing. It's a shame how bad some apples can be. I'm glad that you are still making and sharing your disigns. :goodvibes

I so agree with you. I lost this page from the last time I cruised and I spent quite sometime trying to find it again.

16. ByTheBook

ByTheBook Disney Lover

Thank you, thank you! I am so happy to find these patterns! They look wonderful!! And you are very kind to share! :earsboy:

17. tweetybabee

tweetybabee Earning My Ears

Thanks so much for making these available. We look forward to printing out the Santa ears and displaying them on our first Disney cruise in December.

18. GromMom

GromMom Mouseketeer

I just wanted to say these are amazingly awesome and I am going to print them for our cruise! Now I feel like a true "disney cruise insider" :)
    Thank you!!

19. Shercara

Shercara ArE wE tHeRe YeT?

These are AWESOME! You do amazing work!!

Do you have any that would work for our October Wonder cruise to Hawaii - maybe Minnie ears with a flower?? - or possibly ears with a flower Lei around the bottom part of the circle

If I could ask please?

Thanks so much for your Time and TALENT!!!!

Sherri

20. sunmoon620

sunmoon620 Earning My Ears

Any chance you can do the Graduation Cap in Green? We are going on the Fantasy for my Daughter's Graduation.

21. cujochurch

cujochurch Deemed the "World's Greatest Aunt!"

Are you still designing these? If so I would love to have one with Muppet Beaker. My DH is a chemist and lab geek and would be super excited with having him on our door for our 20th anniversary cruise. Thanks for all your time and creativeness.

(I have to admit I didnt read the whole thread so you may have addressed this already and if so please forgive me.)