Stateroom Magnet Full Body Mickey - Question

I realize I can buy it. I saw the blog...:rotfl2:. There are so many kind people here who do designs, I didn't know if one were available here that I missed. I have a Silhouette and can print it and cut it for free if I had the actual design. Anyone know??

I realize I can buy it. I saw the blog...:rotfl2:. There are so many kind people here who do designs, I didn't know if one were available here that I missed. I have a Silhouette and can print it and cut it for free if I had the actual design. Anyone know??

On ETSY they are charging for time and materials.....My point mentioning that the BLOG said she found it on ETSY was that you could look it up and maybe ask the seller where they found their pattern :)

They were cut with a cricut and to make the exact ones you would need the cricut machine and Mickey and Friends Cartridge. The other challenge would be to figure our the exact dimension you would need to cut each piece in. I have the machine and the cartirdge and I still bought it because I did not know the dimensions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter