Stateroom Gift Questions

gismo1554

DIS Veteran
So decided after seeing post on here to order the Frozen Stateroom Celebration as a gift to myself even though travelling solo. However got a couple of questions someone on here might be able to answer:

1. What is the fax number from the UK does anyone know? I'm confusing myself trying to work it out
  2. After its been put up what happens i.e. do I take down the snowflakes the next day or leave them for the room steward to do or leave it for entire cruise? Just wondering as on 11 night cruise so wanted to know the best way to do this. I want to keep the snowflakes in order to use once I get home (sad I know but they will be great at Christmas).
Thanks so much

The decorations are yours to keep. I had ordered the Birthday Celebration for my daughter and we kept the decorations up until the last night. Then packed them away in our luggage to bring home. She loved the surprise when she opened the cabin door. I called DCL and ordered my package over the phone and asked them not to email a confirmation so my daughter would not find out about the surprise. With her being 20, its hard to keep things a surprise. Enjoy your cruise.pooh:

@ dugthetalkingdog - would you say the birthday celebration package/gift is worth the money? It will be DS' 9th birthday whilst on cruise & we want to make extra special for him.

The decorations are yours to keep. We moved ours around after day 2 when I felt they were getting in the way. They are just magnets so they are easy to move.

Thanks! I think 10 days of them being up might get to the stage where they are in the way which is why I was thinking I might need to take them down

@ dugthetalkingdog - would you say the birthday celebration package/gift is worth the money? It will be DS' 9th birthday whilst on cruise & we want to make extra special for him.

It was money well spent seeing the surprise look on my daughters face when she opened the cabin door, she loved it and this was for her 20th birthday. The magnet is a nice one and good size ( she put ours on the frig). Also comes with a big birthday card, hers had Mickey on it and this is what she took to the meet and greet to be signed. I am doing the Frozen cabin decorations for our Aug. 17th Alaska Cruise. Just makes the room festive inside. Enjoy your cruise!!

What exactly is the bed runner? Is it a throw is it just paper? I saw the frozen theme package and it looks great, but sadly that's not on all cruises.

Any pictures or thoughts on the runner much appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter