STARTING to plan Univ/IOA trip...LOTS of questions!!!PLEASE HELP!!!

pannm

Mouseketeer
The last time we were at Univ/IOA, we had a great time! We were there over Christmas and we LOVED that the place wasn't packed. That was 2 Christmases ago.

While we were there, we got a pretty good deal when we were there last time. But I don't remember how we got it, or where I looked for it! Arrrg!

When do the new sales for Universal start? Is there any time in October that they'll be releasing new sales? Have they done the stay 4 play free rates lately, or do you know of them coming up? Any others that you know that are coming up?

We aren't staying right on Christmas this time, planning on going to the beach for Christmas eve and Christmas day, but we are staying in the BEG. to MIDDLE OF THE WEEK, we'd like to stay from Sunday night and check out Friday morning.

Where are the BEST sites to go to when you're planning a Universal vacation? Any tips on when would be the best time to book it??? I am getting excited, because last time we went we had a blast. We went to Disney World in March, so we won't be going there again until NEXT year at the earliest. THANKS in advance!

I would book the hotel thru the Loews website. I am not sure what knid of rate you will get, as it is around the holidays, but if you get an annual pass you could get a 30% discount, if these are not blackout dates. Buy yout tickets from undercover tourtist and if you belong to mousesavers newsletters you can get a discount. It is cheaper to but everything seperately then getting a package. They are still offering the stay for save more deal...

The rates are actually pretty good through that site, $165 a night if you're staying 5 nights, $174 if you stay 4 nights! They have a 'longer you stay, the better rate you get per night' deal.

It's not until Friday, Dec. 23rd that the rate takes a jump up and we'll be checking out by then, it jumps up to between $240 and $300 a night depending on how long you stay.

We are staying for 4-5 nights at Royal Pacific, and doing Univ. and IOA, checking out and doing something else (we haven't QUITE decided WHAT yet though...beach maybe? Sea World? Medieval times?)

Thanks for the discount tix sites- I will be checking those out. Yeah, when I just started looking at package deals today, they stink!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter