Starting to get ready - so excited!

HGD24

DIS Veteran
This weekend, we bought the Rayshade, raincover and stroller organizer for our trip. I also washed DD's warm weather clothes and we're shoring up our grocery list (most likely ordering from wegoshop.com) and our packing lists. We are getting soooo excited for our trip!!!!!

We leave in 27 days!:woohoo: :yay: :banana: :cool1: :dance3:

ETA - I actually teared up when re-reading my post...the thought of DD seeing the characters, people and sights of Magic Kingdom is just too sweet! She's at that age (almost 8 months) where everything fascinates her and she just lights up anytime anyone talks to her.

Well be right behind you! We leave in 29 days :cool1: . It is finally starting to get cool enough here that I can start sneaking the kids summer clothes into the suitcases. We haven't told them yet that we are going. I'm really trying to hold out and wake them up in the wee hours of the morning and tell them we are going to the airport.

This week's Target trip is to pick up mostly odds and ends for our trip. I can't wait. I am sooooooo in need of a vacation.

Maybe I'll see ya around SSR. We'll be the ones toting 4 kids with 2 in the big blue double stroller!! I can't wait to get back "HOME".

We'll be the ones with 1 infant and 4 adults who will be trying to spoil her rotten and then there will be me and DH doing our best not to let them :laughing:

Have a great first trip with Baby. It will be our youngest's first time. And DS2.5 was there when he was 11 months so this time should be fun. I think he really gets the whole Mickey Mouse thing. Of course I ask him every day if he wants to go to where Mickey lives and meet him. Then he usually replies, "Goofy, Donald!" "Yes we'll see them too." Oh Boy, I can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter