Star Wars Night Map?

Ewoks and amidala has very long lines at 9-10 but we didn’t go back to check later.

Luke & Leia didn’t seem too bad but we didn’t get over there until midnight and we ended up just sitting to watch phasma’s little show thing. Saw Palpatine up on the balcony too. We were so tired by then.

Honestly the coolest moment was on Main Street at 9pm when the regular Disney music stopped, there was a tiny pause, and then the Star Wars music started. The lightsaber meetup and the training were awesome too. Just that many SW fans at the same time was so much fun.

There’s a magic key give away in mickeys house in toon town, it’s a little SW night patch. You get to walk through Mickey’s house too with almost no wait so you can look around too.

Most rides were walk ons but my kids wanted to see characters so we barely rode anything. We didn’t time our food well either, I’d do that differently next time. We should’ve stopped for dinner on the way there, had a quick snack around 7-8, and then mobile ordered all our treats for 12:30 to take home. Between 8 and 9 was really quiet and lovely because they started moving all the non event people out, BUT they also closed the castle and we ended up making a giant circle to pick up food. We should’ve rode fantasy land rides then instead.

My kids are already talking about going again next year 🤪 we’ll just need to figure out the timing better so everyone can have the day after off. We didn’t get home until after 3am and both kids were up at 7 for school. 😳

Does Kylo no longer make regular appearances in SW:GE?
You know, people have told me he did and to hang around that corner of SWGE where his ship is, that he comes down out of the ship and I’ve hung around a bit a few different times to no avail.

If it happens, it happens. If it doesn’t…well, I’ll always have Loki and Cap to fall back on..,oh, and Thor…and Dr. Strange. LOL. Where my heart TRULY lies….😍

Ewoks and amidala has very long lines at 9-10 but we didn’t go back to check later.

Luke & Leia didn’t seem too bad but we didn’t get over there until midnight and we ended up just sitting to watch phasma’s little show thing. Saw Palpatine up on the balcony too. We were so tired by then.

Honestly the coolest moment was on Main Street at 9pm when the regular Disney music stopped, there was a tiny pause, and then the Star Wars music started. The lightsaber meetup and the training were awesome too. Just that many SW fans at the same time was so much fun.

There’s a magic key give away in mickeys house in toon town, it’s a little SW night patch. You get to walk through Mickey’s house too with almost no wait so you can look around too.

Most rides were walk ons but my kids wanted to see characters so we barely rode anything. We didn’t time our food well either, I’d do that differently next time. We should’ve stopped for dinner on the way there, had a quick snack around 7-8, and then mobile ordered all our treats for 12:30 to take home. Between 8 and 9 was really quiet and lovely because they started moving all the non event people out, BUT they also closed the castle and we ended up making a giant circle to pick up food. We should’ve rode fantasy land rides then instead.

My kids are already talking about going again next year 🤪 we’ll just need to figure out the timing better so everyone can have the day after off. We didn’t get home until after 3am and both kids were up at 7 for school. 😳
Man…those kids are troopers! Hats off to them.

Thanks for great report…question? If you are already in the park, are there CMs roaming around to check you in or do you have to go to a central location? I was planning on spending morning in CA, going to hotel early afternoon for short nap and change into SW gear and then back to DL about 5. That way, I can scope out where things are and get oriented.

Everyone…keep those reports coming! Love reading about everyone else’s experiences!

Fun report!

Did you check out Figrin D'An and the Modal Nodes? I'm curious what kind of music that is.

Thanks for great report…question? If you are already in the park, are there CMs roaming around to check you in or do you have to go to a central location? I was planning on spending morning in CA, going to hotel early afternoon for short nap and change into SW gear and then back to DL about 5. That way, I can scope out where things are and get oriented.

Everyone…keep those reports coming! Love reading about everyone else’s experiences!
I heard they had a check in location at Starcade by Space Mountain!

Were you able to mobile order from Jolly Holiday early? I've been checking all morning and it seems to be the only one that won't work for the party times. I don't want to miss that macaron!

I’m pretty sure there was a check in in the park, but I don’t remember where and I don’t have the map in front of me now.

Fun report!

Did you check out Figrin D'An and the Modal Nodes? I'm curious what kind of music that is.
No we started off in that area and they weren’t playing yet, and we never made it back. The more I think back on it now, we barely scratched the surface on stuff to do! It was so much fun though, we’ll just have to go back 😆

Were you able to mobile order from Jolly Holiday early? I've been checking all morning and it seems to be the only one that won't work for the party times. I don't want to miss that macaron!

We mobile ordered around 3pm, the party stuff was available for pickup times starting at 8pm. The macaron is good but the wookie whoopie pie is better (also really fun to say lol).

I’m pretty sure there was a check in in the park, but I don’t remember where and I don’t have the map in front of me now.

No we started off in that area and they weren’t playing yet, and we never made it back. The more I think back on it now, we barely scratched the surface on stuff to do! It was so much fun though, we’ll just have to go back 😆

We mobile ordered around 3pm, the party stuff was available for pickup times starting at 8pm. The macaron is good but the wookie whoopie pie is better (also really fun to say lol).
Can't wait to try them both! I was just trying to see how early they sold out so I can order early and Jolly Holiday was the only one not available in the morning. I did see it around 4pm finally working but it sold out by 7pm so that's going to be one to get asap. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter