Star Wars Half Wknd -- Which Races Fill Up Fastest??

MickeyMinnieMom

If you ticket it, they will come... ;)
Hi all!!

We are thinking about doing the Rebel Challenge (10K + half) and the 5K in 2016. Talk about planning ahead (!!), but I was wondering what fills up fastest? Here's our issue:

-- DS10 wants to do 5K and 10K
-- My sister and I want to do 5K and Rebel Challenge

VERY important to DS that his first 10K be the Star Wars one. :)

Should my mad-dash-booking-order be:
1) 2x Rebel Challenge (thinking this fills up faster??)
2) 10K for DS
3) 3x 5K for all of us

Any thoughts very much appreciated! :)

Hi all!!

We are thinking about doing the Rebel Challenge (10K + half) and the 5K in 2016. Talk about planning ahead (!!), but I was wondering what fills up fastest? Here's our issue:

-- DS10 wants to do 5K and 10K
-- My sister and I want to do 5K and Rebel Challenge

VERY important to DS that his first 10K be the Star Wars one. :)

Should my mad-dash-booking-order be:
1) 2x Rebel Challenge (thinking this fills up faster??)
2) 10K for DS
3) 3x 5K for all of us

Any thoughts very much appreciated! :)
That's exactly what I would do. The challenges are incredibly popular, the 10Ks are second most-popular. I think one the links go up I'd open them in multiple windows/tabs so you at least have them up...runDisney.com has been known to crash. Even better if you have multiple computers going.

Good luck!!

That's exactly what I would do. The challenges are incredibly popular, the 10Ks are second most-popular. I think one the links go up I'd open them in multiple windows/tabs so you at least have them up...runDisney.com has been known to crash. Even better if you have multiple computers going.

Good luck!!
Ooh -- good point!! I can actually have a couple of laptops on the task. :)

Thanks!!

I would do that order too. Definitely have multiple computers or devices to register with all ready to go if you can. May the force be with you!

Yea I think your order looks good. And remember if you don't get it to one of your races you can always go through a travel agent. Thats always my back up plan though I haven't had to use it yet. I'll be doing (hopefully)Rebel Challenge again and DD will be doing her last year of kids races.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!