Star Tours Strategy?

gramella

Earning My Ears
Best plan for getting registered for Jedi experience other than being at rope drop?

from what i've read (no experience) the real only way is to be at rope drop becuause it fills up fasxt

Being there for rope drop is the only way to be sure. It is very popular and they will fill all spots quickly. Remember, you have to have your child with you to register. Good luck and have fun!!!!

Being at rope drop...We just did this over Easter break and it was full shortly after rope drop but my son had a blast!

We have to do this on our next trip!! At DL they just randomly pick kids form the crowd instead of having a sign up option. Last month while we were in DL, my poor DS (6) was sooooo disappointed to not get picked (and we went to the show multiple times in hopes he would get picked). He was crying and so sad. I told him at DW you can sign up in the morning and so we are going to make it happen for him!!

We were there for the first day of the first Star Wars weekend and we waited in line for an hour to sign up at rope drop. My 4 year old girl and 9 year old boy LOVED it! I would definitely recommend it!!!

Definitely RD. If you are not onsite, make sure that you go on a morning without EMH because the spots will fill with those who can use the EMH. Also, make sure that you aren't bogged down with strollers, etc. because it will take you longer to get to the sign up area and you can't take strollers in the building. Make sure that your child is with you, they won't let you in the building without your child being present (which means others will be let in front of you in line).

We were there at rope drop last July, got our first choice of times, and will do it that way again this July.

But when you pick, choose a time when there's not as much of a chance of thunderstorms. We talked with a woman who had had an afternoon time for her son the day before and it was canceled because of storms. She had to start the whole process again the next day because there's no way to reschedule--you just lose out. Hard to predict, I know, but keep it in mind.

Where is the sign up exactly? This is a must do, so we want to head straight to the right spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!