Standard studio Villa at GF?

Emma Bowler

Earning My Ears
I have never stayed at GF in the 13 visits over the last 16 years. Super excited. My DD and I have a standard studio booked to arrive June 10th. What will the standard view be? Parking lot?
I requested high floor--but should I call with more requests--don't want parking lot view or close to elevator--going for peace and quiet over all!

Your view will either be out the front of the resort (not really a parking lot view- more of a building and monorail view- the parking lot is behind a building in the front. The side view is of the fountain, gardens, and pools. If you are using your DVC then either call or email Member Services with your requests. If you reserved through Disney using cash you would have to call for requests. I would guess that about 50% of the standard views look out on the front of the building, the only way to have a guarantee of not being able to see a parking lot would be to book a lakeview room.

Since the elevators are in the center of the front section of the building no room is more than 5 2-bedroom villas from the elevators (it is a small resort)

The worst standard view is on the second floor looking out at the roof of the entrance. I would request far from elevator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter