Stampping Party.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. My DD13 and I went to my sister-inlaws(another dis member) and did our first stamp project. WOW. Now I hope that I can combine this with scrapbooking. We made three different cards, one of them, you actually use hair gell in a zip lock to look like water. Now I am hooked. :cool1: :cool1:

Was it a Stampin' Up party? I LOVE SU! I just bought two sets of alpha stamps for scrapbooking. LOVE IT!

I used the hair gel in ziploc technique for the Ride Swap a couple months ago -- my theme was The Living Seas so I used it to simulate the water.

Now that you're hooking on stamping, you'll have to come sign up for the holiday card swap!

4DisneyfansinNC said:
Can you tell me more about this one, I haven't seen this yet. We've done shaving cream before, but not gel.

I would love to know about the shaving cream project too!
Thanks!

I have a question about the gel thing. Don't you worry about the bag leaking? I haven't gotten any of the "liquid stickers" either for the same reason. I'm not overly concerned about the acid issue, but having something that could potentially leak in my albums does concern me! But I love the look..... :confused3

piratesmate said:
I have a question about the gel thing. Don't you worry about the bag leaking? I haven't gotten any of the "liquid stickers" either for the same reason. I'm not overly concerned about the acid issue, but having something that could potentially leak in my albums does concern me! But I love the look..... :confused3
My thoughts exactly~Which is why I don't use Liquid Stickers either. I would love to know about this technique, however!! :)

piratesmate said:
I don't think I'd do it in an album just for the reason you listed, but for cards it would be neat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter