Stamped Tile Coasters.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. Just wandering if anyone has made any. Sister inlaw has some and the are cute. I am just waiting for her friend to teach us.
Take small stone like tiles (Home Depot)
Use Stays On Ink (Stampin Up)
Stick on small, round felt pads (Walmart)

After I get to make them, I will post better instructions. But they would make a cute christmas, birthday present.
If anyone has used rub ons, do they work and stay?

Cute idea.. Can't wait to see photos.. I have a box of white tiles in the basement that I screaming to be used because they sure aren't going into a remodeled kitchen any time soon!

Hi. Just wandering if anyone has made any. Sister inlaw has some and the are cute. I am just waiting for her friend to teach us.
Take small stone like tiles (Home Depot)
Use Stays On Ink (Stampin Up)
Stick on small, round felt pads (Walmart)

After I get to make them, I will post better instructions. But they would make a cute christmas, birthday present.
If anyone has used rub ons, do they work and stay?

Great idea! I've been to a couple of Stampin Up parties lately and love there stamps. You can find Staz-on at Mike's too. (And use a 40% coupon!) Have tried in on a tin box. Works well, just make sure it is good and dry before you touch it or it will smear. Once it dries it's on there! Post pics when you make yours!

My best friend and I have both made these.

3 tips:
1) get felt pads for the bottoms
2) You can color you image in with ink or chalks
3) Regardless of whether or not you do do use tip 2, polyurethane them when you're done to make sure everything "stays put"

I've made these and trivets too.

I use cork for the bottoms. You can buy it in a roll and my DH cuts it down for me.

I use Staz-On and then sharpies to color in if needed. I then bake them in the over for about 20 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter