Stage shows not to miss

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by dave 2, Feb 1, 2013.

1. applecore72

applecore72 Earning My Ears

We absolutely loved Believe (and Villains Tonight),

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Villains doesn't compare to the quality/caliber of the other stage shows on DCL. Please don't let that show deter you from seeing the shows on the Magic or Fantasy. :)

4. sambycat

sambycat DIS Veteran

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD GO SEE THE SHOWS FOR YOURSELVES! ::yes::hahahaha!!!!

we LOVE villains (PROJECT CRUELLA??!? YZMA AND KRONK??!! CMON!!!)(we did see it a couple years back when it first started off and it had rough spots), it gets mixed reviews here. saw that toy story one once, not a fan. the dreams and believe ones are fun for the musical numbers (each has numbers that are amazing), the musical theater acting is... sometimes great, sometimes very high school which i feel horrible typing because everyone of those performers is great and giving it 110% but man, we just saw that twice charmed thing people raved about and it was kind of a stinker - again, super neat production values though. we just saw aladding for the first time and that was lots of fun! golden mickeys are an old standby, but always fun and of course we love the musical numbers even if the patter is a bit predictable...

any of the productions will depend some on the cast members and what not but we love villains tonight - i mean like we will quote from it. love.
    villains toNIGHT villains toNIGHT villains to-ni-i-ight.... VILLAINS TONIGHT!

5. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Do they still have Jafar singing Wind Beneath My Wings? That was painful!

6. KevieKev05

KevieKev05 DIS Veteran

Yes...and the last time I saw it, they rigged him and he began to "fly". :eek:

7. mom2jcg

mom2jcg Mouseketeer

I agree that you should see them yourselves....everyone is so different. Villains was our favorite! Hades doing pop culture jokes??? Too funny! I tend to be a glass is half full girl with all things Disney, but Believe was by far my least favorite of all. Too cheesy for me. Yet again, it's personal preference. You never know which ones you'll like until you see them.

8. RedxPanda

RedxPanda DIS Veteran

We loved Villains Tonight on the Magic. We just saw Golden Mickeys on the Wonder and thought it was OK. I was expecting a lot more after reading these boards. Though I was a little disappointed overall with the actors onboard Wonder vs what we experienced on the Magic last May.

I think teenagers would find villains quite funny. It's like the Tonight show w/ villains as guests.

9. sambycat

sambycat DIS Veteran

did i ever tell you youÂ’re my hero?