Stacey and Frank's Happily Ever After PJ FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!

ooh yeah and post loads of photos! I loveee looking at everyones photos!

February 11- Day One

I hardly slept because I was stressing leaving something home. I had shipped almost everything down ahead of time. We were staying DVC so they had scattered availability due to President's Week. This meant we were moving around A LOT! This made for a lot of confusion but luckily everything turned out ok. We watched a movie on the plane to take my mind off of everything, which made the flight go by faster. We checked in at the Animal Kindgdom Lodge, it is our home resort and we have never stayed there. It is a beautiful resort with a view of the savannah and the animals!
DisneyFebruary2009037.jpg
our room (sorry it's only the bed lol. We were in a rush to get to DHS)
DisneyFebruary2009064.jpg
This is basically what we woke up to every morning. It was amazing! I have lots of other pics of the animals but I don't want to bore you so much.

We had lunch and then headed over to Hollywood Studios, where DH had me ride ToT until I refused to go on it again and then we did RnRC (my fave at DHS). We had a 7:00 dinner reservation at 50's Prime Time Cafe but we didn't want to wait that long, so we got on a bus to DTD to do our shopping and eat dinner there. We decided to try out T-Rex. The restaraunt was really cool. Food was good.
DisneyFebruary2009005.jpg
DisneyFebruary2009011.jpg
DisneyFebruary2009008.jpg

We then did some shopping. DH wanted me to pick out a nice piece of jewelry there as my wedding present but I didn't see anything I really liked all that much. We got our bride and groom ears and the pink glass slipper that we used as our cake topper. At around 7:00 we were shot and decided to come back to the room and relax. We came in and unpacked and I noticed Wishes was starting . It's our favorite show and we got engaged on a wishes cruise last May. We could see it so clearly from our room. I think tinkerbell was trying to give us some pixie dust for the first night of our romantic vacation. We watched together out on the balcony.pixiedust:

Day 2 February 12- Universal Studios

With all the American Idols at the Studios we decided to stay away from Disney and plan a day at Universal. I haven't been there in years and DH had never been so we thought it would be fun to plan a few days over there. We started out our day EARLY!!! The shuttle came and picked us up and took us over to Universal Studios. We had a blast! We took some really fun pictures with Woody Woodpecker, Shaggy and Scooby Doo, Bart Simpson, Curios George and the man in the yellow hat, Shrek, Princess Fiona and Donkey and Spongebob! We also rode some great attractions. Our favorites were The Curse of the Mummy, The Incredible Hulk coaster, Dueling Dragons and Shrek 4D. It was an exhausting day. Here are some fun pics we took over at US.

DisneyFebruary2009041.jpg
Bart Simpson
DisneyFebruary2009044.jpg
Groovy Mystery Machine
DisneyFebruary2009045.jpg
Shaggy and Scooby Doo
DisneyFebruary2009046.jpg
Woody Woodpecker
DisneyFebruary2009048.jpg
Terminator
DisneyFebruary2009049.jpg
Curious George (my fave as a child)
DisneyFebruary2009054.jpg
Spongebob
DisneyFebruary2009055.jpg
Fiona and Donkey (Donkey called DH whipped) and Shrek
DisneyFebruary2009056.jpg
and this is DH in Jurassic Park
DisneyFebruary2009060.jpg

We left Universal at 4:15 and went back to AKL to rest for half an hour and then got changed, grabbed a quick bite at the hotel and went to the WL for our Wishes Cruise. It was very romantic. It reminded us both of the night we got engaged, very magical. Then we came back to the room and Frank passed out again. I am sensing a pattern. We went back to Universal the following week to catch all the stuff we missed.

My family was coming down the next day and it had been an early day so we turned in early and got some rest.

omg Stacey love your pink dress! I bought the same one! as I was going through your thread I was laughing because I have the same veil AND I want the same hairstyle as you :rotfl2:

yes that photo of the hair is what i want too!

i love your photos- you look live your having loads of fun ! Jealous you have met Bart already - i will need to wait til next Friday for our first time!

the photos of you kissing are so romantic! and i love the photo of you on the stairs!

your dress looks georgeous! You looked georgeous!!

More photos!! heheheehe!

yes that photo of the hair is what i want too!

i love your photos- you look live your having loads of fun ! Jealous you have met Bart already - i will need to wait til next Friday for our first time!

the photos of you kissing are so romantic! and i love the photo of you on the stairs!

your dress looks georgeous! You looked georgeous!!

More photos!! heheheehe!

Thanks so much Stace. I will continue with more of the TR later on! Glad you're enjoying it.

Stacey - on the MOH thing - I can completely sympathize. PM me and I'll tell you the story if you want to comiserate. I don't want to hijack! pirate:

But you know - if she was broke - that's one thing. There are so many things she could do. I'm sure if she had put thought and love into it (like a scrapbook that ranged your entire friendship that she put alot of time in) that would be one thing. That regifted thing is just so GRR!! :eek:

But anyways - you were a beautiful bride! I love the dress!!! :lovestruc And it looked like you had a gorgeous day for a ceremony! I can't wait to read more of the TR!! :goodvibes

Stacey - on the MOH thing - I can completely sympathize. PM me and I'll tell you the story if you want to comiserate. I don't want to hijack! pirate:

But you know - if she was broke - that's one thing. There are so many things she could do. I'm sure if she had put thought and love into it (like a scrapbook that ranged your entire friendship that she put alot of time in) that would be one thing. That regifted thing is just so GRR!! :eek:

But anyways - you were a beautiful bride! I love the dress!!! :lovestruc And it looked like you had a gorgeous day for a ceremony! I can't wait to read more of the TR!! :goodvibes

I would have LOVED a scrapbook. I'm making one for her as her MOH gift. She even came to see me the day before I left and she came by empty handed. It wasn't that I expected something- a card maybe? Anyway..things went great and we did have a beautiful day. I will continue with my TR tomorrow

Oh your pics are gorgeous!!! I cant wait to read your TR (thats a not so subtle hint) lol:lmao:

Beautiful pictures! Where was your ceremony? Did you get married at the WP? It looked like a beautiful day!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying it! I'll continue..

Day 3- February 13th..

My parents and brother were due to arrive around 3:00 so DH and I had a late breakfast at Boma. It was very good. When they arrived we went to Epcot to watch Illuminations and we had an adr at Teppan Edo. Everyone enjoyed the meal and we had an entertaining chef. Everyone was pretty tired after dinner so we just went back to the resort to get an early start on Valentine's Day. Here are some pics from Epcot.
DisneyFebruary2009072.jpg
My family and I
DisneyFebruary2009074.jpg
DH, DB and I
DisneyFebruary2009076.jpg
Gotta have my Kaki Gori!
DisneyFebruary2009078.jpg
DH and I using the restroom at Tutto Italia (we ate there later in the trip)

Day 4- February 14th, Valentine's Day:

DH and I started out our day at the Crystal Palace for breakfast. We had a 9:30 KTTK tour and my family was meeting us at City Hall at 9:15. We had a great time and the food was great as always.
DisneyFebruary2009082.jpg
DisneyFebruary2009083.jpg
DisneyFebruary2009084.jpg
DisneyFebruary2009086.jpg

The tour was alright. I had done it once before but our tour guide this time around (Megan) talked an aweful lot about herself. But everyone else had fun and learned a lot. That's all that matters. After the tour we went back to shower and freshen up and then went to the Yachstman Steakhouse for dinner. I had them set up conversation hearts at everyone's place setting as sort of a thank you for coming. My Uncle (and godfather) came with my aunt and 3 cousins, they are dvc members and fellow disney dorks like myself so they were just thrilled that I was getting married there. Dinner was great, one of the best meals of the whole trip. After dinner I went back and called all of my vendors to confirm for Monday (because I'm OCD like that) and began to get everything ready.
DisneyFebruary2009089.jpg
Frank and I at our Valentine's Dinner
DisneyFebruary2009090.jpg
My mom and I

Sorry about the pics being so big. I can't seem to figure out how to shrink them.

Sunday, Febraury 15th:

Today the girls did a Bridal Brunch at CRT while the boys headed for breakfast at the Rainforest Cafe in AK. Frank loves the RFC, he used to work there when there was one open by our house. That is how he met our mutual friend and how we met. On the way to the MK I took the ferryboat at the TTC and the captain had me write our names in chalk
DisneyFebruary2009091.jpg
:lovestruc It was very sweet. I sent it to Frank and he thought it was nice too.
DisneyFebruary2009092.jpg
The girls
DisneyFebruary2009093.jpg
My mom and I. After breakfast we met the boys at AK and did a few of the attractions there. DH and I left at around 2:00 to get ready for the rehearsal dinner and check in at the Caribbean Beach. My husband is pirate obsessed and wanted to spend our wedding night in the pirate room at CBR. Isn't it so romantic? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Here are some pics of the pirate room for those who are interested in seeing it
DisneyFebruary2009102.jpg

DisneyFebruary2009103.jpg

DisneyFebruary2009104.jpg

DisneyFebruary2009105.jpg

DisneyFebruary2009106.jpg

DisneyFebruary2009107.jpg

DisneyFebruary2009108.jpg

DisneyFebruary2009110.jpg

DisneyFebruary2009111.jpg

We checked in and then got ready for our rehearsal dinner at Kona. The meal was good and I gave everyone thier gifts. I got DH a Movado that he had wanted for a long time and he got me a beautiful necklace that is a heart with a pearl mickey head in the middle.
DisneyFebruary2009120.jpg

DisneyFebruary2009123.jpg

DisneyFebruary2009121.jpg

DisneyFebruary2009125.jpg
our cake
DisneyFebruary2009129.jpg

After dinner we went to the MK for EMH. We did a bunch of attractions and then ran home to go to sleep. Tomorrow was the big day.
DisneyFebruary2009130.jpg
My brother on Philharmagic
DisneyFebruary2009131.jpg
The wedding date on the bus on the way back to the resort.

Up next..our wedding day!:woohoo:

Monday Feb 16th- Our wedding Day

I woke up before Frank and headed to my parents room at OKW to get ready. I showered, did my makeup and waited for Ana. She showed up and got me all done up in no time at all. She really was the best. She told me all about how she worked on the American Idols earlier that week and even sent me some pics. She was fantastic!
DisneyFebruary2009133.jpg

Shortly after Ana got there the photographers got there and then came the videographer. Everything was timed perfectly. DB went over to DF to get dressed with him so he wasn't alone. After I was dressed we all headed over to the ceremony! :bride: :yay:

Here are some pics I took. I'm still waiting on some of the photographers pictures
DisneyFebruary2009132.jpg

DisneyFebruary2009150.jpg

DisneyFebruary2009138-1.jpg
Waiting for the car to get to OKW
We had the cake in the room because LeCellier wanted too much to cut the cake so after the ceremony we had the toast and cake in our room and then went to the BC for more pics, changed and headed over to LeCellier for dinner
l_3f6b83d568484feb84600679c593c65f.jpg

The cake was amazing. Sorry that is the best pic I have for now until I get them from the photographer. The bakery did an awesome job. It looked, smelled and tasted like heaven!
DisneyFebruary2009157-1.jpg

DisneyFebruary2009152.jpg

Some of my favorite shots
DisneyPhotoImage30.jpg
gotta have the pirate shot
DisneyPhotoImage37.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage25.jpg
fun pose

I posted a lot of others already and I don't want to be too redundant..

After dinner the family went to DHS for EMH but DH and I were shot so we came back to our pirate room and were fast asleep. My family was leaving in the morning so we had breakfast early at Kona.

I just wanted to say that I love your wedding dress!! It's beautiful!

Bob xoxoxox

ommmg your cake is so unusual - i have never seen a cake like that! I wouldnt have wanted to cut it- it looked tooo pretty!

ommmg your cake is so unusual - i have never seen a cake like that! I wouldnt have wanted to cut it- it looked tooo pretty!

it really was a shame to cut it. I just got some pics back from the photographer so I will put some on here when they are all uploaded. :banana:

I just read your whole PJ! I love your pink dress, it was beautiful!! And the cake! WOW!! So very pretty! Glad it tasted good too!!

Sorry about the drama with your MOH! Hope she's better for your wedding in Sept!

MORE PICTURES!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter