Ssr

minniegidget

Can't wait till I can go back to Disney
I will be staying at SSR in Sept 5 adults. I would like to have a room by the bus stop and by the main pool. But then again I would like to see the fireworks from my room. is there a building I should ask for when I get there. Also do can I park my car in front for the building like the cabins? We wee going to staying at the cabins but when I got a real good deal on SSR we moved.

There should be four buildings open at that time. All sit on the water between SSR and DD, but not all rooms have a water view.

All four buildings share a bus stop (it's right between the four), and have parking right outside the building.

Each building will be about a 5-7 minute walk from the main pool, but there is a leisure that the four buildings share.

I was looking at the SSR last week while on vacation because I have 100 points with that resort and they only have I think 2 to 4 buildings complete and they are away from the theme pool.They are not that close to completing the few buildings that are across the street from the main building/pool and bus stop but they do have a bus stop at the few buildings they do have open.I took the tour and now they take you in the grand villa for the tour or at least that is the place they took me.The selling office is very upscale from the boardwalk days.I have 500 points now so I will most likely stay in one of the grand villas on a upcoming trip.

Originally posted by tiggerguy2000
I was looking at the SSR last week while on vacation because I have 100 points with that resort and they only have I think 2 to 4 buildings complete and they are away from the theme pool.They are not that close to completing the few buildings that are across the street from the main building/pool and bus stop but they do have a bus stop at the few buildings they do have open.

Three of the four waterside buildings are open now with the fourth set to open in August.

The original schedule had the buildings closest to the main pool, called "The Springs", beginning to open in January '05. However recent reports indicate they may be ready for guests as early as September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!