SSR studio supplies

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by Jaylie, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Jaylie

Jaylie DIS Veteran

We are here at SSR, in Congress Park, and having a great time. However, I'm wondering about the supplies. I had to call the first day because we didn't have any paper plates; I called and they brought a supply of plates, bowls, and plasticware. But, I would think we would get some paper cups, too, since ther are no glasses here. Should we have glasses? We do have 4 small mugs. Please let me know about the glasses. Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Havana

Havana DIS Veteran

Yes, there should be four glasses, with the mugs.

4. supersuperwendy

supersuperwendy any happy little thought?

You should have cups...these little issues are happening too often these days. We didn't get trash and towel service when we stayed at SSR in January. It's getting annoying. I hope they get their act together before our next stay at SSR.

5. marie1981

marie1981 Mouseketeer

I do not think there shoud be cups. Like it was just mentionned, there should be 4 glasses, no paper cups.

6. mecllap

mecllap <font color=limegreen>"Skamps"<br><font color=mage

This is from OKW, but all studios are supposed to have 4 glasses, 4 cups or mugs (they differ in size) and 4 each of paper/plastic plates, bowls, spoons, forks, knives.
    [​IMG]

And a toaster, coffepot (usually with at least supplies for one day), microwave, fridge and cleaning supplies:
    [​IMG]