SSR promo deadline coming..anyone buy in?

Wow, thanks everybody for the several referrals I got in just a few minutes.

Time to take the plunge. Wish us luck!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Carribean Beach 2001
Wilderness Lodge 2003
Poly 2004, 2005, 2006
SSR 1/2007 (right now!)
I'm sure you will get what you want. Goodluck and then we can all wish you a welcome home

Wow, thanks everybody for the several referrals I got in just a few minutes.

Time to take the plunge. Wish us luck!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Carribean Beach 2001
Wilderness Lodge 2003
Poly 2004, 2005, 2006
SSR 1/2007 (right now!)

May the luck of the Irish be with you ......:shamrock:

We bought a 200 point contract with a Dec UY. We will start our first stay on Feb 25th.

FB

300 points, Oct UY 06 points.. Booked for our first visit 2/23/07. Banking remainder for 08.:banana:

I will make a decision by 1/20 -- looking for a referral name that is currently listed as member.

86 a pt seems fair at this time especially with Dec 2006 available -- I can double up for 2007

Please PM me if interested

Thanks,

Mule

I will make a decision by 1/20 -- looking for a referral name that is currently listed as member.

86 a pt seems fair at this time especially with Dec 2006 available -- I can double up for 2007

Please PM me if interested

Thanks,

Mule

Just shot you a PM with some information.........good luck and let us know how you make out!

Thanks for the info -- I can't reply via PM cuz of my post count

thanks for the PM from:

coasterbob and phorsenuf

Mule

I thought my guide said Oct. 06 with points banked. Did she mean 05 points banked or just that I would get the 06 points?

I've been trying to get ahold of her for 4 days now. :mad:

Getting locked into one guide sucks!

We bought another 120 points. I almost fell off my chair when I got the paperwork then the confirmation that we got February 2006 points and the 2007 points coming in a couple of weeks (we have a February UY).

I'm very seriously considering buying-in. I have questions I posted in another thread, but $86/pt sure seems like a good deal. And I happen to have loved SSR. Stayed in a 1-bdr suite last June on an AP discount.

BTW, I'm thinking of Jan Use Year. Is that not a good use year? I sometimes like to go over New Year's or take a trip in January. I figure that based on that, Jan seemed like a good use year.

I am planning to take mom to F&G this year as she's never been but she's a teacher and only off during Spring Break (Apr 9-13). How likely is it I'd be able to get SSR then??

I'm very seriously considering buying-in. I have questions I posted in another thread, but $86/pt sure seems like a good deal. And I happen to have loved SSR. Stayed in a 1-bdr suite last June on an AP discount.

BTW, I'm thinking of Jan Use Year. Is that not a good use year? I sometimes like to go over New Year's or take a trip in January. I figure that based on that, Jan seemed like a good use year.

I am planning to take mom to F&G this year as she's never been but she's a teacher and only off during Spring Break (Apr 9-13). How likely is it I'd be able to get SSR then??

If you want to go that soon you'll want to call as soon as possible because I believe that is right around Easter. We booked the end of April last year with no problems. SSR is pretty big though.
I sent you a pm too with some info. Good luck on the decision. It's a big one but very exciting! We just love owning DVC.

If you want to go that soon you'll want to call as soon as possible because I believe that is right around Easter. We booked the end of April last year with no problems. SSR is pretty big though.
I sent you a pm too with some info. Good luck on the decision. It's a big one but very exciting! We just love owning DVC.

Haha, I tried replying to you but since this is my 3rd post, I'm not allowed :-)

1st, thanks for your kindness! In short, there was another thread I posted questions in (I think the title was something like "questions and concerns fill my head"). If you have time, I'd love to have your feedback (or anyone's) on those.

Haha, I tried replying to you but since this is my 3rd post, I'm not allowed :-)

1st, thanks for your kindness! In short, there was another thread I posted questions in (I think the title was something like "questions and concerns fill my head"). If you have time, I'd love to have your feedback (or anyone's) on those.

You can email me if you want. I'll go check it out.

We just bought in today! We couldn't resist the deal. Now I just need to plan a trip....SOON!

I don't believe that there is a January Use Year. I understood that the Use Years were February, March, April, June, August, September, October and December.

Good Luck with your purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter