SSR Contract signed...wait is on:)

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by TIMLEO007, Jun 28, 2013.

1. TIMLEO007

TIMLEO007 Mouseketeer DVC Gold

We just put a asking price offer on a loaded (289pts now, and 160 in 2014) SSR 160pt contract. Timeshare Store is amazing. Have dealt with several of the other companies putting in offers and asking questions, but TSS by far is the quickest to respond in all aspects. Contract was already sent to DVD for ROFR all in two days time!!
    Excitement building as we need to book our Surprise Jan 2014 vacation. Hoping something 2bdrm onsite will be avail by the time we close.
    Airfare booked and waiting on Disney YES dates to be released. We are a family of 8 so looking forward to family vacations to come:)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. dbs1228

dbs1228 DIS Veteran

Congratulations! So exciting good luck! Btw you do know the next 30 days will be very long!:rotfl:

4. MickeyFan612

MickeyFan612 Mouseketeer DVC Gold

Congrats to you and your family! Hopefully you will hear before the full 30 days-)

5. TIMLEO007

TIMLEO007 Mouseketeer DVC Gold

Thank you all.....any ideas on what kind of 2bdrm avail I can expect for Disney area Jan 20-25th 2014.....after the MLK and marathon is over......

6. ImagineerTHAT

ImagineerTHAT Imaginerd

I'm on Day 21 since I submitted. The wait isn't terrible if you Dis board during your wait! :)

Hope you pass!!!

7. MickeyFan612

MickeyFan612 Mouseketeer DVC Gold

No guarantee that the availability will still be here in 2-3 months but right now nearly every resort has availability. I'm sure you will at least find something at one of the three largest resorts AKV, OKW, or SSR. Good Luck-)

8. networktek

networktek it all started with a mouse

Congrats hope you pass ROFR

9. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

We used our OKW points to stay at BCV this past Jan 25-30 and I want to say we booked it around the beginning of Aug last year. Good luck and congrats on the contract!

10. JustTinking

JustTinking DVC Member since 2002

I've never had any issues booking in at SSR at 7 months. Treehouses might not be available, but I've sometimes seen them as well at 7 months. End of January is not that busy, you should be fine. Been able to book GVs as well in that timeframe; you may want to look into that for 8 of you. Treat yourself!!