SSR - Carousel Ghost Town?

kevmag

Mouseketeer
We were down in WDW a few weeks ago, and several times we drove through the Paddock and Carousel parking lots while in SSR. Granted it was during the day time, and people may have been at the parks, etc....but I would say 4 times i did not see a single car in the Carousel lot.

I was curious if maintenance was going on there, or people just tend to avoid it as much as possible (due to no pool).

PS One of the times we grabbed a few great sandwiches at Earl of Sandwich in DTD, and ate at the Carousel picnic tables...we felt like we had the entire section of the resort to ourselves!

They are refurbishing the resort. We were there in the middle of April and they were at Congress Park hauling out the old and in with the new. Got to like the horse pillows. Also the bed comforter weighs a ton and is stiff as a board. That's probably why it was empty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter