SSR Building Configuration

Doc, Do you know which Springs building has the smoking optional or non smoking GV. thanks Susan

this is a great post Doc, thanks for pointing it out to me...

do you think that I should ask for a water view?
From the building configuration it looks like some of the dedicated 2 BR villas face each other and would have a view of each other, rather than something else....or is it not as close together as the diagram makes it seem?

Even the rooms that appear to face one another will have a look towards DD- so you should be OK there. The buildings are large enough that you are not looking into another room at all.

Since this report was prepared over a year ago, the buildings in The Springs were nowhere near a completed state and I have no information regarding smoking options for those buildings. The first building in Congress Park was open and the second one was ready to open- so I was able to see the details for those building only (this was done in May, 2004 during the first week the resort opened).

Perhaps someone who has stayed there recently can update specific information about the Springs.

WebmasterDoc said:
The SSR building configuration is fairly straightforward and appears to be the same for each building. Since only one building is now open, this will need to be confirmed as additional buildings become available for use.
Enjoy!
We didn't find it straight forward! We had to ask 2 CMs that were outside before we found our room. It was 1603 in Congress Park. We had to go to the 2nd floor for our room (either stairs or elevator). There was also confusion about which building we were in. This was last month.

You are right it is a great resort, actually have a 2br booked for November :cool1:

I found this old thread with great info and links about room layout. :thumbsup2 I was wondering if there is a new thread with anymore info now that SSR is finished. Specifally, I am dreaming :cloud9: about our GV stay in the future. Any info would be great! Marriedmyprince

PS Thanks for your work, Doc.

Is there an updated thread to link to the DVC Resource Center sticky at the top of the DVC forums? This is from the clickable SSR link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter