SS Swap - Wish that's what I had said on my list

One of my LSS was having a one year anniversary sale yesterday :). I bought the tools & mat to start using eyelets. However, the selection of eyelets was limited (compared to the other LSS). I bought a bag of green holly leaves & a bag of assorted christmas ones - stockings, snowflakes & angels. I also got a packet of "white" eyelets that are actually light gray (good for my future military/Americana pages & books.

So, ... can I add eyelets to my "wish that's what I had said on my list?" If possible, of course :) ... If not, that's ok, too ... I just like being part of this swap anyway!!

What kind of setter did you get?
I have been debating buying one of those adjustable types cuz there are different size eyelets - I use primarily 1/8ths now but I like and even have some of the 3/16ths!
If you do have that how do you like it?

I think you will have fun with it -
there are tons of eyelet stores online with CHEAP shipping! Let me know if you need info Judith's SS :)

Patty

I wish for chalk alpha templates and some brads.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

I wish I had said I would like some very interesting textured papers! The kind that is neat to touch and feel, like hand made paper. I am too cheap to buy it myself! LOL
And since I just got a Quickutz....I would love some fish dies or other interesting dies. I have the stars, hearts, square and flowers.......They are a little pricy though, around $9 each.

WHAAAAHHHH I haven't gotten my goodies for this month...oh well I am sure they were busy or didn't have time to run to the post office....today is another mail day!
But I have my next package almost ready to send....

Wish I could read your mind -- then I would know the perfect things to buy for you! I am trying to start buying for your August package, but I keep saying to myself "self, what if she doesn't like this?". So if there are any last minute requests out there (I know I can't direct this to any one person in particular, but...) -- maybe everyone could post a "Top 3" list of things that they would really like & hopefully my SS will respond! Talk to you all soon.

Michelle

hmmmmnnn. A white galaxy pen sounds pretty cool to me. brightly coloured wire for wire writing.... :D I'm sure if I were to go to the scrapbook stores I could come up with all kinds of stuff, but I'm enjoying my surprises so far! Thanks secret sis! :D maggie

Originally posted by Disneynut11676
Wish I could read your mind -- then I would know the perfect things to buy for you! I am trying to start buying for your August package, but I keep saying to myself "self, what if she doesn't like this?". So if there are any last minute requests out there (I know I can't direct this to any one person in particular, but...) -- maybe everyone could post a "Top 3" list of things that they would really like & hopefully my SS will respond! Talk to you all soon.

Michelle

I figure if there is something I buy & send that my person does not care for, then they can send it back to me in October :)!

When I bought my July package, I also bought "stuff" for the August package. Now I'm getting antsy to send it (the August stuff) & tomorrow is only JULY 15 :)! however, keep those ideas coming!

Hhhhmmmm ... top three wishes ...

1. pink Mosaic book (Wish in the Wind, I think);
2. white star eyelets - as in American flag stars;
3. I don't know :)! Surprise Me!!

Here is my latest list of wants.

1. Quote books - like the ScrapBookers Best Friend series
2. Embossing templates (already have little bigs and a small flower)
3. photo paper for my HP printer

A pocket dictionary (my dd is always checking my spelling)
Chalk Templates from the chalk lady
decorative brads

Well talk with you all more later.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

HMMMM my top 3 Not sure what I even asked for! LOL!
I think I would love a box filled with neat paper! You know textured papers hand made papers mullberry paper...
Yikes I can't even believe I am going to type this....
But and eyelet punch/matte I have a hammer and some of the eyelets you can put string through! I have stayed far away from these! But figure if they came as a gift I couldn't complain:p

Can't even remember what I originally asked for on my wish list, but here are a few I've thought of lately.
1. Love all the making memory metal plaques, sayings etc. (already have the father and brother sayings)
2. Making Memories is coming out with some new stuff which I'm sure I'd like.
3.I love those itty bitty quotes, but just can't bother to spend the money on them myself.
4. Halloween/Christmas stuff!
Thanks Sis!

There's a trade show going on right now where new products are being introduced. So I'm sure there will be some really cool stuff showing up in our LSS in the next few days/weeks. Hmmm, wonder what there'll be that we just can't live without.

ADHESIVE!

I am having a terrible time here!
I buy a bunch of tape runner for cm -
use it up quickly then I am stuck for a while -
I triedd the Hermafix Dot runner - LOVE IT but Cannot for the life of me get the refill in it!
I have a broken zyron510 and I am in scrappin trouble here!
Patty

oh patty, I had to laugh reading your post about getting the adhesive into the hermafix... it took me probably 20 minutes to get mine in, I had it in backwards, upside down, etc. :D maggie

Ya know-
I had my mother-in-law play with it too -
shes not as technically challenged as I am -
and we came to the conclusion that I must have lost a piece!
AUGH
Now I need to my a new hermafix dot runner -
but not having a LSS
I don't want to order one online and pay shippingONLY for that - and I haven't been good about my NO shopping - so I quess I'll have to wait and see if they have some when I go to the KISS event in a couple of weeks and suffer using those stupid squares (ya know the ones with the little blue pieces that end up EVERYWHERE!) LOL

oh the dilemas!

:)

I really really would like a pair of those mickey scissors!

Of course, any goodies are fun to get in the mail!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter