SS Swap - Wish that's what I had said on my list

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by JudithM, Jun 18, 2003.

1. JudithM

JudithM DIS Veteran

Laura, I just copied a line from another thread where you made the comment, "Wish that's what I had said on my list." Maybe now that we have answered our own questionnaire, have received our swap person's responses, & starting thinking of what to buy, etc., we might want to add or subtract from our original info. We might even want to ask a "generic" question of everyone in the swap in hopes that the person we have will answer :). I hope this makes sense (it's late).

Any additions, changes, etc.?

2. pattyT

pattyT DIS Veteran

I will post another questionaire for next month???

I don't want to be forwarding a million e-mails around all the time - how about 1X a month!

Or start a thread called SS_I wish I had...
    and just post and leave it up to the SS to check it...
    Patty

3. RRBB

RRBB <font color=3333FF>I think I'm in the mood for Ton

Sounds good to me. This is just so much fun!!!

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. crazyforpooh

crazyforpooh <font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li

I wish I had just Said "I don't use brads, charms or eyelets but I love surprises.

Is this what you mean?

Laura

6. pattyT

pattyT DIS Veteran

Zacctly Laura---

I think we should just make thepost me here that way I don't have to e-mail a million times to everyone (I'll end up giving away the secret part by accident lol)

I will alert everyone that we are going to do that though!

7. JudithM

JudithM DIS Veteran

Laura, that is exactly what I mean! You wrote on another subject that you wished you had said something on your wish list, so I thought it was a good idea to start this subject.

Patty, I wasn't suggesting you do anything like emailing us either as a group or as an individuals. I am hoping participants will make comments on the bb for all to see. I got the impression from your reply on this subject that maybe you thought I meant you should do the emails. I think it is fine to use the bb for our information.

8. nicurn

nicurn <font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col

I finally thought of something!!!!:D I'd like one of those cute little trays that you can dump your glitter/beads/sand etc in so you don't make a huge mess. :D

I guess that would mean I would need those cute little fine beads too eh?:D maggie

9. pattyT

pattyT DIS Veteran

Judy - oh no prob - that was just the first idea that came to mind!

Great Idea Nicurn - i would like one of those too - I bet you could use it for embossing powder - I always just use a sheet of paper - then I always end up with some on the fllor or desk! lol

:D

10. beansmom

beansmom Grumpy Grandma Extraordinaire

my dh would like me to have one of those trays, too, and I'm too cheap to buy one...but I now have embossing powder (I started playing with it two days ago for the first time!) alllllll over the house, me, the furniture...he's not happy!

He tried to get me to buy one the other day and I told him no way!! I could get two more jars of powder for what that little tray costs!:jester:

11. poohbear1029

poohbear1029 <font color=deeppink>Masquerading as a normal pers

I think I forgot to put this on my list: refills of top-loading post bound page protectors (12x12)!! I never buy the practical stuff....just the "shiny objects"!!! LOL!!!

12. Spinning

Spinning <font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something

I should have put in mine, sticker remover or what ever it is that you use to get rid of sticky mistakes/stickers etc.....

13. beansmom

beansmom Grumpy Grandma Extraordinaire

14. crazyforpooh

for Chalk Alphabet Templates.

15. JudithM

JudithM DIS Veteran

Ok, ... just curious ... I only used chalk once in a class ... what are these alphabet templates? different than regular alphabet templates?

16. crazyforpooh

Check out this site - this is were I saw them. When looking around the site to get ideas on Chalk since I just bought some but really wasn't sure how to use it. I got the link from the Chalk? thread.

direct link to chalk tips

http://www.chalktemplates.com/s8.htm

Laura

17. nicurn

I probably should have put glue dots and the pop dots :D maggie

18. RRBB

RRBB <font color=3333FF>I think I'm in the mood for Ton

19. nicurn

the chalk templates from scrapbook magic rock! I bought three of them at the GASC convention in Va. I love them! (of course, I also have random templates from michael's and walmart that you can chalk on as well, they are a little less sturdy, but I haven't had a problem with them. ) maggie

20. Disneynut11676

Disneynut11676 <font color=DarkSlateBlue>The Tag Fairies hope all

I don't know much about eyelets, brads, fibers, chalk (all the neat things that I am just really finding out about), but would love to try them.

21. Spinning

Spinning <font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something

Chalk templates....interesting....not something I would buy myself but wouldn't complain if I had some! HAHAHA