SS/OKW without DVC?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by torsie24, Jun 10, 2008.

1. torsie24

torsie24 Mummy to a perfect princess.

Are non members allowed to stay at these? The website looks like it will let me, or am I missing something?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. chepic

chepic I tear up whenever I hear "Welcome Home." Some p

Yes, non members can stay there, however members have a larger booking window, and you can't reserve one until 7 months out if you are paying (I believe). You would have to call the reservation people to know exactly.

4. torsie24

torsie24 Mummy to a perfect princess.

Cool, thankyou! SS looks lovely! But not looked at anything about OKW yet!

So many new doors are opening up to me!!

5. chepic

chepic I tear up whenever I hear "Welcome Home." Some p

On this board, there is a DVC member area that you can go on and "buy" someone's points for a stay, which will give you a better chance at what you want and for less money. I have sold some points this way, and know others that have also, and it really is a better way to book. You could end up saving 1/2 the amount you would have spent. Sometimes, also, you can find a deal on the off season if you stay a SS since they are still trying to sell them. Just a thought.

Good luck

6. DVC Mike

DVC Mike DVC & Photography for me! BLT/VGF/BWV DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Yes, but be sure and read the [thread=1669863]Considering Renting from a DVC Member?[/thread] thread.

7. J&J'sMOM

J&J'sMOM Mouseketeer

We rented points from a DVC member for our trip in August! We are staying in a 2 br at OKW. Everything has worked out great- ended up saving a good amount of $. We checked references and he has emailed us our confirmations, and he has set up ME and the DDP. We are ready to go!:cool1:

8. jade1

jade1 If your lucky enough to live on the lake, your luc

All DVC resorts are available to anyone (unless they are full). Just went to Disney.com for Sept 14, one night and could have taken a studio or 1 or 2 BR at BCV of BWV if I wanted.